Reviews for The Love You Take
Goldilocks 92 chapter 28 . 4/21
Beautiful story, thank you!
DeathsQueen26 chapter 28 . 4/17
LOVE IT! read it many times and love it each time
irononmaiden chapter 28 . 3/22
What an amazing fic. I binge-read it all day. The final battle was especially well-written: it kept my interest the whole time, which is kinda rare. Great work!
Golden Asp chapter 28 . 3/9
Very nice, I enjoyed that story immensely. Thank you for writing it!
jensteed chapter 1 . 3/6
Gods I love this story, I just had to come read it again. It's such a fantastic read...and sexy as hell, hehe ;)
obsessed-forever chapter 28 . 2/16
Love this story!
snazzieshazzie chapter 28 . 2/14
Bloody brilliant. 5*****
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 28 . 2/11
I enjoyed the uniqueness of this story. Thanks for sharing.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 28 . 2/5
This was incredible!
Hikorichan chapter 28 . 2/5
Wow I loved this so much I read it in two days! Brilliant writing, and I love how you had Hermione and Severus come together. Adding to my favourites for sure :)
jensteed chapter 28 . 1/23
What a lovely story, I enjoyed every moment. There were times I wanted to slap the both of them for being either a stupid snarky git (no prize for guessing who, haha) or for throwing somewhat childish fits, which I do understand (she's only 18) but it was simply brilliant from beginning to end! I adored Madam Prince and her house elf, great characters :)
jensteed chapter 7 . 1/23
The ending of this chapter, Severus ignoring the Headmaster to cater to Hermione's needs was a very touching scene for me. It was beautiful. (and I don't know why but your A/N at the bottom struck me as hilarious XD)
jensteed chapter 6 . 1/22
"Mine." *sighs* just that one word from that man does makes my stomach flip, haha. Possessive Snape claiming what is his, is just my favourite thing!
614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »