Reviews for The Love You Take
ktester2016 chapter 28 . 12/25/2016
Amazing read! I love this!
Timelady92 chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
Thank you for this amazing story. I enjoyed every single line.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 28 . 12/3/2016
In case you couldn't tell by now, 8 absolutely adore your story's, plot, and writing style!
Barsey87 chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
What an amazing story! I haven't read a fic like this before, I was hooked. Fantastic :)
ellsworth-longfellow chapter 28 . 11/15/2016
This story was sooo good! I really loved reading it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
FangLup chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
Thanks for sharing! Great story.
mojowitchcraft chapter 28 . 10/27/2016
Ack that was so amazing! Sorry I didn't review before I was so absorbed in the story!
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
Amazing story! Not least because of all the gorgeous smut. I absolutely loved the twist at the end when Hermione regains her memory. So much annoyance at Dumbles for trying to separate them but great reaction from Mione!
#HAFHsnapefan
#HAFHslytherin
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 28 . 10/25/2016
Amazing story! Not least because of all the gorgeous smut! I absolutely loved that twist at the end where Hermione regains her memories. I'm so annoyed at Dumbles for attempting to separate them at the end, but so proud of Hermione for her way of handling him
#HAFH
Wokanshutaiduo chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
Oh sev... you can have as honourable intentions as you want but you know this will only end one way!
Jessie Deal chapter 28 . 10/24/2016
This was a fun read.
The romance part was sweet and the rest was nice. The only complaint I have is about it all being so *easy*. Tatiana Snape *loves* Hermione, Scampy magically produces the best-comfortable-magic-high-heels & magic-prettiest-dresses, everything is perfect (except for that Morgen, whom Severus doesn't want, of course). Severuses old pure-blood family is not *really* supporting Voldemort (just pretends that it does) and they are all like Severus (again, except that bad-no-good Morgen and her sister and husband a bit, too. But they *didn't mean to*! And they certainly don't mind it when she is first introduced that she is muggleborn).

Cute story overall, I enjoyed it a lot. A

And really, in the last chapter, if I were Hermione I wouldn't have allowed Severus to do all this "let's get dressed up and go to some important ceremony while we're both extremely sexually deprived and can't even kiss properly because it would ruin the hair". Meet up three hours earlier, enjoy the reunion and *than* dress formally. This way no one would have needed to leave the nice ball just because they were too horny to care about anything. And did Severus truly talk about all this life-changing stuff? You never do that while you're sex deprived, too (And really, we are talking of someone who got used to having repeated intercourse at least twice-trice daily for a long long while. He should be suffering withdrawal symptoms, really (possibly Hermione as well - but let's say that the curse removal took care of this part)
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
The ending Snape should have been given.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2016
Great story, character development was good, plot good, and you didn't make a mess of the last chapter. Awesome! That seems to be common these days...authors do great until the very end. You did great all the way through the end.
Ceralune chapter 28 . 10/3/2016
ahhh, this story was beautiful! Thank you for writing it! I do not normally enjoy the "Hermione is bound to Snape in one way or another" plots but I think your characterization of the two felt authentic enough to pull it off. I loved your original characters; they fell in with everything else and didn't feel forced. You are a wonderful writer and I cannot wait to continue on to your next!
Mystical G Panther chapter 28 . 9/28/2016