Reviews for The Love You Take
jensteed chapter 2 . 1/22
This is excellent so far! I love your way of writing, your stories are always amazing :D
Fantomette34 chapter 28 . 12/28/2014
J'ai adoré votre fic, si prenante et si sensuelle... Merci pour ces agréables moments de lecture et bravo pour votre travail de qualité !
Bonne continuation et passez d'Excellentes Fêtes de Fin d'Année !
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
this ending was sheer perfection- well worth staying up all night to read!
thank you soo much for this beautiful storey, and keep up your literary genius :)

best wishes,
PhantomSpannah chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
That was simply amazing. I laughed, I wept, and I loved. Beautiful characterisation and dialogue. Amazing plot. Fantastic ending.

It had me gripped all the way through. Well done, you!
000RainbowChick000 chapter 28 . 12/8/2014
Lovely , simply lovely 3
julianammatsuda chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
I loved this story and the ending!
I loved the curse!
HawkAngel XD chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
that was completely amazing!

madhatter8271 chapter 28 . 10/3/2014
I love this story. I've read it twice now and it makes me laugh and cry and wish it were real. Great job with character development, they felt realistic with the twist of happier circumstances.
supersmallfeet chapter 28 . 10/1/2014
This story is so great - I read it for the first time last year, and am now on my third reading! And I'm not much for rereading, honestly. But your stories really stick with me. This and "For Hogwarts: A Recency Gamble" are two of my favorite fanfics of all time. Not only do I enjoy the plots and the steamy scenes, but you make an effort to have almost no grammatical errors. Such a rarity in fanfic. Thanks, and keep up the great work.
riskeybusiness chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Loved it. Amazing plot and story development, characters were perfect. All round amazing :p
Auroras Jenkins chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
I have loved reading your story, and i'm glad that they got there happy ending.
Brightki chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
THIS. Oh this story! I was completely engrossed and it is just lovely!
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I couldn't review the last chapter of your story again, so I picked a random one. This story is so great, and I see your writing progress even better as the story goes on. It really holds up to re-readings. Thank you.
OzmaofOz chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Wow, this is really, really good! THANK YOU for writing! What a terrific story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Pheww... That was so hot! I love how your writing is so sensual and not trashy at all. Love it 3 3
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »