Reviews for The Love You Take
MrsMorgan813 chapter 28 . 3/29
beautiful beautiful story
anismenta chapter 28 . 3/27
wonderfull!, this fic is so full the smut but so nicely done...and tender, lovely and angst...tons of angst!...
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 3/26
Faints-they're being so reasonable by actually using their words and talking to each other!

And yes, he heard her shout her love. Oh, yes indeed he heard it, and I suspect by now he believes it.

Now he has to face his own feelings.

But Hermione is lucky indeed that Snape wasn't being summoned-she's not up to that.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 3/24
Yes, he knows his own heart now (though it wasn't hard to guess). And yet, Hermione seems to try anything to avoid him, even risking the Imperius.

But finally, she knows her own mind as well, and about time, too.
Kittenshift17 chapter 28 . 3/19
This may be the best story I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. I adored it and spent many a long hour into the wee moments of the morning absorbing it. Utterly delectable work. My gratitude to you for all you have achieved and the pleasure you have provided to the rest of us.
Moonchild 1212 chapter 28 . 3/16
Ever tale you weave is so beautiful so masterfully done. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 3/14
Nothing to fear from the Mirror? Ha!

"Jealousy is cruel as the grave" I think the phrase is.

But Hermione, I think, doesn't understand-though Ron would.
Alina chapter 28 . 3/14
Thank you for writing this story. You had me spellbound and up all night reading it. I was crying heavily more than once, thank you for bringing out so many emotions. Beautiful, simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with me 3
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 3/13
Oh, dear. Hermione is playing with fire by having anything to do with Krum, and Krum himself should know that he is on *very* thin pureblood ice.

One hopes that Albus offers Snape some compassion, too...
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 3/13
Oh, yes, he's emotionally involved, and Krum is just the match to light off an explosion that could easily leave nothing but ashes for everyone.
LePoufsouffle chapter 28 . 3/5
I am completely in love with this story. At first it seems like a standard smut-fest (nothing wrong with that!) but then evolves into a beautiful and totally believable love story with a great plot, well thought-out characters and a genuine swoon-factor. Thank you so much for your hard work in writing, it was much enjoyed.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/1
What's better than mindless rutting?

Love.

And that's what they are offering each other, even if the spell went away forever in the next five minutes.

(No wonder Ron is outraged-he knows it's not just sex, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 2/29
Oh, my. I hope that Morgen regrets her little indiscretion.

And I am glad that the cream helped Snape with the pain of that Crucio. (nobody can help Bella, sadly).

I think Hermione needs to do a little more research on the Nexus.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/26
Fair's fair-if she can't kiss other boys (not that she wants to), he can't screw other women. I hope Voldie doesn't punish Snape too hard for it, though (perhaps Lucius can explain this Nexus thing to him, and the curse aggravating the effects of it).
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 2/18
Well, if people kiss underneath Enchanted Mistletoe and then fall in love for a short time, what does it do if two people have sex that way?

For all his snark, Snape is beginning to soften towards Hermione (or why he's being so snarky because he's fighting it).
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »