Reviews for The Love You Take
Amarenima Redwood chapter 14 . 9/28/2013
Uh oh... Brilliant chapter!
fynnsmom chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
I forgot about this part. Things are going to get interesting. It serves Severus right for trying to get out of his responsibilities:D
fynnsmom chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Well, that was great. This is so romantic. It seems so natural for Severus to act like this. I hope they get together. They both deserve a break.
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
ooh, very, very interesting. I don't think Hermione will fall for Victor so easily though. But I wouldn't turn down some protective Snape.
fynnsmom chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
I don't understand Morgen. She must be crazy. Yay for Hermione standing up to Morgen. That enchanted mistletoe must be pretty amazing. I have a feeling this will get worse before it gets better.
raveonette chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
I love it! Please update!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Uh oh! Great chapter!
flowerypetal chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Hahaha great turn of events!
Macalah chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Oh dear
bellaxbyxdefault chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
stuff just got even more interesting
notyetanotheralias chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
aw wittwe sevvie has competition! serves him right for treating the girl in that abominable way!
bluefirefly5 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
It seems Severus will have more serious worries than Slytherin losing to Gryffindor in Quidditch. Well, he acted like an imbecilic dunderhead, so he shall have to face the consequences of his moronic deed. With the way things are currently, Hermione is bound to take any attempt he makes at restricting her contact with Krum badly, and I can't say that I'd blame her. Just ordering her around certainly won't cut it this time, he'll have to have some kind of open discussion with her - something he isn't likely to want to do... I just hope Severus gets his head out of his arse before it's too late and he's lost Hermione emotionally for good. Stupid, stubborn man...
mama123 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Poor severus .he did bring it on himself though, hopefully krums presence will knock some sense into sev.
Kiley S. Snape chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Bloody fucking shite is right, Professor! Ooh shite just hit the fan! Please update soon! (:
serasvictoria666 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
i have completely fallen in love with your fic.
definitely looking forward to reading more from you. take care!
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »