Reviews for The Love You Take
roon0 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Great chapter, it's good to see Severus getting into the swing of it, as it were. :)
fynnsmom chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
I'm glad Dumbledore didn't poke his nose in while they were in bed. It's good that Severus can relax and enjoy the time he has with Hermione. In a situation like that I always ruin things for myself by counting down the days until I have to get back to the routine rather than enjoying the moment. I've always done that.
fynnsmom chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Wow! Best chapter yet. How do you write stuff like that-making your characters sound so passionate? I can't write the sex scenes very well. I love to read them but I just can't write it myself. I end up leading readers up to the sex and then they have to use their imaginations. I love it when Severus gets possessive and says, "Mine." I can't remember if that's a particular characteristic of your writing but it's great when you use it.
PurpleBullet chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
MarsUK chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I really like the detail in the first part of this chapter, perfect writing!
Macalah chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
He needs to seriously lighten up about fellatio. Great chapter. Loving it so far.
write-this-song chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I'm really enjoying seeing Severus point of view in all of this. Thanks for the update.
StormDragonfly chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Yummy chapter. Love it when the Snape snark comes in. And, of course, love his increasing return need of her.
worrywart chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Now that we are starting to see some introspection on Severus' part, the story is taking on a whole new richness that makes ALL of your stories perfect. The smut is great, but the inner workings of their minds makes it all so much more than smut.

"Filled with the discomfort of unaccustomed remorse and unwilling to suffer more of the bitter regret he held in place of the only love he had ever felt for another human being, Severus had given himself permission to let down his guard with the girl." I have to wonder about what he is really saying here...I'd be interested to see if you return to this thought process because on one hand I think, yes; he's finally letting go of Lily, but on the other, I wonder if he is rationalizing what he's doing so that he doesn't feel guilty that he is regretting that he loved her or at least held her in such high regard.
Lotus Blossom88 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Oh my! Damn! Very hot and very well written!
notyetanotheralias chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
i laughed so hard at the end A/N! LOL
Ante162 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Wonderful update. What will happen when they go back to school? What of her needs?
P.s. I consider myself a decent woman. ..
MrsHermioneSnape06 chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
I am absolutely loving this story, I keep re-reading the past chapters :)

Well done on updating regularly, there's nothing worst than getting into a story and then the author stops updating,

Very Small Prophet chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
“Unaccustomed remorse”? If anyone is accustomed to remorse it’s Severus Snape. He lives and breathes remorse, and if he ever for a heartbeat tries to move beyond it, he has a twinkly-eyed tyrant to yank him back down into the depths of it.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Excellent! Very hot and steamy.
609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »