Reviews for The Love You Take
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Awesome chapter, cant wait to read more. :)

Angel :D
Sandysmom chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
They're both getting jealous over each other. Aaw...
violet1994 chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
So that's what a Nexus is! I was really wondering about this! I hope Hermione will choose to bind with Severus!
Esme's Favorite Daughter chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
That was kind of an adorable chapter. Except Ron. He's unbelievable, which I admit that I expected.
Blood Red Gun chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Nice!
Lunabeegood chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Nice progress after her discovery at his family's home. Love their intimacy and the reasoning behind his valentine gifts-it wouldn't have been him if he went all mushy. Great job!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
This was sweet and sad. Severus really needs to work on his self worth. Excellent chapter!
Macalah chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
This made me cry. Like no joke. This was sweet and sad at the same time and I couldn't even tell you why
bluefirefly5 chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Ron is clearly delusional. Hermione never was, and never will be, his girlfriend. Unfortunately, he's an immature selfish prat, and I have a bad feeling that he's going to do something else incredibly stupid - probably even stupider than he already did by keeping Hermione prisoner against her will. He certainly doesn't deserve her.

Anyway, too bad that Severus doesn't realize that Hermione really means what she says, that she really developed feelings beyond the curse. The curse is only sexual, she wouldn't want to spend so much time with him, only reading or researching companionship, if it was only the curse. Hermione probably realized this, but she might be uncertain as to how Severus does feel about her...

And it was a very romantic gesture from Severus, what he did for her for Valentine, even though he doesn't realize it and thinks he only wanted to grant Hermione some experience similar to what her friends are having.
MarsUK chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Brilliant, I really like the twist and detail into the Princes here and the last chapter an enchanting read delightful!
bluebook1496 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
So good!
nightkitty555 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
oh wow, so good.
flowerypetal chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Oh Hermione, how you are so smart but unseeing at the same time. Love your story. Thanks for updating so often!
nightkitty555 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
that was really good.
bluefirefly5 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Fucking Morgen indeed. Hermione might not know her very well, but personally, with how Morgen acted, she certainly seems despicable to me. Hermione was right in what she told John, when you love someone, you don't go tattling on them to a Dark Wizard. Though it's too bad she doesn't understand what he meant with the Nexus. What did he mean, anyway? What else has neither Severus nor the old cunning meddling Madam Prince not told Hermione about the Nexus?

Poor Bellatrix. Voldemort's a real bastard, and I hope he'll die for good and go rot in Hell.
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »