Reviews for The Love You Take
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Truly fantastic! One of the most imaginative and well written SSHG fics i've read. Bravo!
hilster72 chapter 28 . 3/12/2014
Love this story. So much this is my second time reading. It's captivating. I hope you keep writing.
Isis78-13 chapter 28 . 3/6/2014
Amazing! I love the ending. totally made me cry happy tears!
derAnged.romAntic chapter 28 . 3/5/2014
This is such a great story, I think the books should have ended just like this. Severus finds someone to love, he lives through the war and he is alive to collect his Merlin First Class. LOVED IT!
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 28 . 2/28/2014
Loved it. Write more like it soon please!
Selene Silva chapter 28 . 2/18/2014
I love it...

A masterpiece!
Anonymous chapter 28 . 2/11/2014
I squealed, I sighed, I laughed, I may have even cried a little. This was beautiful. I hardly ever read fanfiction this long, and I even more rarely write reviews. You did what few fanfictions do and even some published authors don't manage: you made me care about the characters. You put them through hell and back, and that's what made me cling to them and hope for them to come out okay (even knowing that they probably would - it IS fanfiction). These may be Rowling's characters, but you really made them your own. Fanfiction so often settles for merely caricatures, but you really developed the characters. For once, Ron wasn't a scumbag, and even Krum was still a decent guy despite the fact that he was going after Hermione. But the relationship development I enjoyed the most was Dumbledore and Snape. Dumbledore, a man who cares deeply about his friends, but is still willing to sacrifice them for the greater good. And Snape, a man who sees the truth of Dumbledore's actions and motives, and despite bitterly resenting him for it, is still willing to do literally anything for him. And then of course there's the Hermione/Snape relationship. I enjoyed how you expertly drove the plot, raising the stakes each time the pair confronted a problem. First it was getting along with each other, then dealing with jealousies as relationships with others arose, then pushing each other away, then coming together again, only to be torn apart by the demands of the war and its aftermath. The story grew beyond the small world of their bedroom, until they were key players in a larger picture, no longer just focused on themselves, but on how they could be themselves, together, in the larger world. Your writing is of a delightfully high quality, your story is compelling, and your characters are enrapturing. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Please keep writing.
SammiejjXS chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
Loved it! Especially the wag you included magical (unknown?) artifacts. Very complementary and for me definitely the factor which set the story apart. Again, loved it ;)
Ezria chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Your story was amazing.. This is my first time reading something about SS/HG and u've really done an amazing job.! Love it.!
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
Amazing. Love it!
blueeyes11354 chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
You popped my Hermione/Snape cherry. :) It's been fun to read.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
Hello,

I just wanted you to know I really enjoyed the entire story. It is so nice to read something here that is well written and has true depth.

Thank you !
Nikki
ladygagarox chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
I always thought the SS and HG pairing would be weird but this was fab! Seriously awesome!
rachel chapter 28 . 1/1/2014
Oh so so good! I will probably have nightmares about the snake bits but overall one of my favorite stories I think!
Irishbabygirl12 chapter 28 . 1/1/2014
This had to be one of the best stories I have read in quite some time. :) I loved all of it. I really do hope you think of doing a sequel! :)
600 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »