Reviews for The Love You Take
Meuba chapter 28 . 5/3/2016
This was a great story! Thanks so much for sharing!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 4/26/2016
He's not even pretending to himself that he doesn't care for Hermione so deeply, and soon he won't pretend to anyone else, either. Nasty interaction of the Cruciatus with her compulsion, obviously, and here's hoping someone will know how to save her.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Well, she lived through it, though in not good shape; maybe this would be a good time for Hermione to learn some wandless spells? I bet Snape knows a few by now.

Exciting conflict between the women of the Black family-and boy, is Morgen in big trouble *now*. Wonder if Voldemort will want her to take the missing Bella's place?

But Snape kept to his word and brought Hermione back again.
faerieflightz chapter 28 . 4/13/2016
I absoultely LOVE this story. I come back to it time and again because it is so wonderfully written and just a beautiful story of love and hot as he**! I wanted to thank you for writing this story, even though it has been several years since you've finished it and I doubt you even think of it any more, but I do. I love this so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
And he seems to believe in virginity and in owning a person one has de-virginised. Thats ok. Other people believe in strange things too.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 28 . 4/6/2016
I loved the ending!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
I'm not liking this chapter. I find it annoying That he thinks he has the rights to look into her mind with or without her approval.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
unforgivable curse?! the cliff is steep!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
Ahhhh I love me some Krum.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
what intentions indeed...
gigglymonkey12 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
Not a review for this chapter, but more like an overall question...

So somewhere earlier it was mentioned that the only way the curse is stopped is if V dies or if he lefts the curse, but what happens if Snape dies? Does Hermione go crazy? or does the curse end there too?
turbulenthandholding chapter 28 . 4/4/2016
Thank you for this lovely, awesome story! I enjoyed it so much.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
I think...I'm embarrassed enough for the both of us. #sufferingfromsecondhandembarrassment
gigglymonkey12 chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Omg! I kinda screamed..just a little when I read "you have only to ask"
gigglymonkey12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Interesting premise. I'm excited to see where it goes.
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »