Reviews for The Love You Take
Kittenshift17 chapter 28 . 3/19
This may be the best story I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. I adored it and spent many a long hour into the wee moments of the morning absorbing it. Utterly delectable work. My gratitude to you for all you have achieved and the pleasure you have provided to the rest of us.
Moonchild 1212 chapter 28 . 3/16
Ever tale you weave is so beautiful so masterfully done. Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 3/14
Nothing to fear from the Mirror? Ha!

"Jealousy is cruel as the grave" I think the phrase is.

But Hermione, I think, doesn't understand-though Ron would.
Alina chapter 28 . 3/14
Thank you for writing this story. You had me spellbound and up all night reading it. I was crying heavily more than once, thank you for bringing out so many emotions. Beautiful, simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with me 3
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 3/13
Oh, dear. Hermione is playing with fire by having anything to do with Krum, and Krum himself should know that he is on *very* thin pureblood ice.

One hopes that Albus offers Snape some compassion, too...
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 3/13
Oh, yes, he's emotionally involved, and Krum is just the match to light off an explosion that could easily leave nothing but ashes for everyone.
LePoufsouffle chapter 28 . 3/5
I am completely in love with this story. At first it seems like a standard smut-fest (nothing wrong with that!) but then evolves into a beautiful and totally believable love story with a great plot, well thought-out characters and a genuine swoon-factor. Thank you so much for your hard work in writing, it was much enjoyed.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/1
What's better than mindless rutting?

And that's what they are offering each other, even if the spell went away forever in the next five minutes.

(No wonder Ron is outraged-he knows it's not just sex, either).
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 2/29
Oh, my. I hope that Morgen regrets her little indiscretion.

And I am glad that the cream helped Snape with the pain of that Crucio. (nobody can help Bella, sadly).

I think Hermione needs to do a little more research on the Nexus.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/26
Fair's fair-if she can't kiss other boys (not that she wants to), he can't screw other women. I hope Voldie doesn't punish Snape too hard for it, though (perhaps Lucius can explain this Nexus thing to him, and the curse aggravating the effects of it).
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 2/18
Well, if people kiss underneath Enchanted Mistletoe and then fall in love for a short time, what does it do if two people have sex that way?

For all his snark, Snape is beginning to soften towards Hermione (or why he's being so snarky because he's fighting it).
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 2/17
I expect Snape will need a week or two off (not that he'll ever get it) after this curse is pretty much over (and thank goodness it has slackened some, both of them are running out of excuses. Surely Snape has to act as Head of House/brew potions/grade papers someday again? He'll probably end up not sleeping for three weeks getting caught up on work.

Still, it's not like he isn't enjoying himself some of the time.

And poor Hermione...
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/13
I hope that contraception potion is still working! I expect Snape could do well financially off his other potion, especially if he concentrates it down into a little blue pill.

And so the curse is supposed to run its course by Monday?
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/12
Oh, my. Apparently this first time didn't hurt that much, not with so much other sensation hitting the nervous system.

And they could both use some actual sleep, but somehow, I don't think they're going to get very much.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 2/12
I wondered if the impotence potion would work-obviously, it isn't.

And I suspect it won't take too much longer till he's going to give in to *his* needs (one hopes that Hermione won't hate him too much once this is all over).

Dumbledore is awfully sure that Snape will find a solution to this curse by Monday, isn't he?
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »