Reviews for Child of Darkness, Child of Light
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
It's good, but I still don't like that Emma hair is short again. It doesn't really fit her character.
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I loved your story. Really, I did. Until you cut emeralds hair. You lostme exactly there. I mean no offense, but why couldn't you keep it long? She could always tie it up, but not when it's not there. Also, Sirius doesn't seem the type to fall for a girl without long hair to tangle his fingers in.
Change of Faith chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
if this story aint over make it both
echo amos chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
i love your story but i m so verry said about your old dog died of a skin condtion five years about.I had her 8 years since iwas story
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
HEY! You can't write this much then just leave it! I need to know what happens!
BlackStar chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
Good God! you are an amazing writer and its a shame that stories like yours, which are well-written and original, go by with little notice, while other stories with the same plot and bad grammer get so much attention. Love what you do and you have real tallent.
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 12/17/2004
lol, sev, a softy? hahahahha! anyway, great job. update soon!
blackdragonofslytherin chapter 13 . 12/13/2004
Luv ur story and can't wait how the meeting between Severus and Emma goes and what kind of plan they come up with with.
linky2 chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
chapter 2
linky2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
chapter 1
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
I truly and honestly love your story. I wasn't expecting half of the things in it but I became hooked on it none-the-less. It's a truly awesome story and I hope that you update soon.
HecateDeMort chapter 13 . 4/2/2004
great
blubb-blubb chapter 13 . 3/31/2004
Interesting story. I think it has a really unique plot, with Harry being descendant of Morgan Le Fay and a woman. Please continue, I like your stories. ... Maybe you could also write more of your other stories too?
Mikito chapter 13 . 12/26/2003
Great story!
I really like it!
Update soon!
Calen chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This is just too weird. Lily not loving James? Snape's there too? This is too much of an AU for me. Adios.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »