Reviews for The Heir
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Not a big Hermione/Harry shipper, however, this is a nice one,
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
What will happen and will Dumbledore find Harry again?
Raevyn Blackthorn chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
This is excellent, though I wish it were a bit longer. I did have a question though. Was the spelling of Dracu intended? Not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just curious. I'm a bit of a nut for mythology and vampires and am used to seeing the Dracul spelling. Still excellent though!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
tay chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
I know this was written ages ago but it should so be continued! :)
LUNAISHOT chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Great story are you going to update this anytime soon? I have read some of your other stories and I like your work but I am worried about the fact you have so many diffrent incomplete stories that I am worried that I will really enjoy a story and you will quit working on it
lady kae chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Please do more with it
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
great chapter
so Harry is a Wizard as well as turning into a Vampire?
Trance
luna chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
This is a story i hope you update soon
Vaneesa85 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Loving it please continue soon
RoseMaire chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
I want more! As for suggestions, there are so many places you could go with this. Here are just a few:
Light: Harry can use his new powers (what ever they might be) to help rid the world of Riddle.
Dark: Harry can use his new powers (what ever they might be) to help rid the world of Riddle, then use them to take over the world.
Happy ending: After Riddle is defeated, Harry and Hermione are free to become a truly mated pair with lots of heirs and live happy ever after
Sad Ending: Due to a burst of lust from looking ones mate in the eye Harry and Hermione have a fabulous day/night (week?) of noting but endless sex resulting in Hermione becoming pregnant. But because of that "Neither can win while the other survives" prophecy Harry defeats Voldemort but dies in the processes leaving Hermione to not only care for herself and child but learn how to rule a community of people she barely knows until her son/daughter can take over. Then after all the years of being away from her mate, Hermione kills herself so that she can be with Harry in the Hereafter.
If you are muse-less and would like to offer this fic up for adoption I would be VERY interested. You can find me here on FF .net (XAngelofMercyX09)
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Oh please, please, PLEASE continue this story.

You've left it open for a LOT of following-up and finishing.
Sapphire3210 chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Is there going to be more?
btvs22 chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
More please
I love this story, I hope that one day you continue, Hermione like harry mate is great.