Reviews for Abandoned To A United Front And Everything In-between
ripper34 chapter 19 . 2/11
Good story
spk chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Thanks...really enjoyed this. :)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
amazing
DemeRain chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Gleas chapter 19 . 4/11/2014
I'm glad Mione and Ronnie made up with Harry. Really nice fic!
Gleas chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
Arthur? That was a shocker but I like the choice of new minister... wonder if Molly is still going to do the shop...
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
this was another good story
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
Shoot I wanted to see what happened when Pickford met up with lilys ghost hehe. I also want to know why they don't just use a flyswatter for beetles good grief Rita is small enough would hardly even create a mess. They also forgave Ron and Hermoine way to easy lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
The man really was stupid lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Well that explained why Kingsley acted like he did. I was under the impression that the Ministry couldn't do anything about Hogwarts that it was a separate entity so how could they sack Minerva with no reason. Not only that but seriously they are going up against Harry potter with everything he did since he was eleven do they really think he was just going to back down and do what they said. Look at the memorial the ministry had to cancel theirs because of lack of support when it gets out just what the Minister did and it will get out does he really think him and his ministry will get off scott free. Sure this guys name isn't Cornelius. Fudge lol.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
What do you bet she wanted to ask for money or a home to live in since Rons parents were kicking them
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
That is what a memorial service should be. I'm surprised at Kingsley but then he always worked for the ministry. Will be interesting to see how the other ball went lol.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
interesting story
Kath chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Loving the story so far, moving a bit quick but good. Just a note - you have been using his instead of he's or he is: 'Spirit's not vicious, his Harry's guard' should be 'Spirit's not vicious, he's Harry's guard'. This has happened alot in your story so far.
Kris chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Be mindful of using "his" when you mean "he's"
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »