Reviews for The One With the Wiseguys
absK chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I love this fic, it's so perfect. Keep writing, pleaseee
BooBear4997 chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
I have been trying to figure out for ages just who Frankie reminds me of, because I keep hearing a certain voice say his lines in my head and I finally figured it out! He reminds me of Frankie from a Shark's Tale and seriously I haven't seen that movie in years and it's making me piss myself laughing!

Love the story dude. :D
grimmich chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Awww cute XD
TriedItAtHome chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
This is absolutely the best story I have read in the history of the world. It has great plot and great character development, especially for Chandler. I mean it. This is great, I love it so much! I haven't seen a lot of variety in the Friends AU category, so I'm so glad I found this one. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Beautiful ending! I adore your writing style :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Wowza this is fantastic! I didn't even know I needed this au until I started reading it, but now I'm pretty sure I couldn't live without reading the rest of the story! Thank you for writing it :)
madehleine chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
I stayed up until 4:24am for this and I swear, it has been worth it. I loved it! Thanks for writing! (I would write more but I'm seriously sleepy but trust me when I say it was superb) c:
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
This was so sweet and well worth the wait, good job
14thbunny chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Awww cute ending :) but damn was I scared xD
harathor chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
Those two are just too cute for words. Glad things worked out for them in the end.
mi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING THE ANTICIPATION this is so gooood auugh
mi chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
shit. SHIT. SHiT.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
ohhhhh shit
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
No! bad chandler! tell Joey the truth !
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
UNF THIS IS SO DAMN HOT. THEY FINALLY GOT TOGETHER YES I LOVE IT.