Reviews for Two Brothers
Biensche chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
I liked and enjoyed this very much. There were so many cute little details in this story like
- the stranger in the suit in the kitchen who turned out to be Dean
- the way you brought in how radical and drastic the ghost hunt was to Luis and how normal it is for the brothers (like Dean not recognising Luis in the beginning or the way he talked about the hunt he met Luis with Anne being a "chick")
- how Luis became a doc because of this and Sam treating his injured brother back then
- I really had to snicker about the setence in chapter 13: The man who looked like a hell-raiser, who had a gun on him all the time and who brought his little brother fruit salad. Soooo great. I still have to grin like an idiot. That setence really sums it up for me.
Now I'm going to read the third of your Luis-stories as I think he is a great, fun character.
Keep it up!
The King in White chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Elise chapter 22 . 7/5/2015
Your stories should be supernatural episodes. Really, I would love to see them. Great job on this! Loved your writing ;) thanks for posting!
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 22 . 4/25/2015
How about a "Luis-meets-Castiel-and-is-half-amused,-half-BEmused,-and-completely-shocked-at-all-the-Destiel" fic?
miXiZ chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
A manticore... cool. Great adventure. Good to see Luis taking on the task of sort of looking after Dean... and Sam. Loved the story
NogadamoBhitia chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I really enjoyed this sequel. How appropriate that Luis was inspired by the Winchesters and became a doctor. Thanks for writing it.
karonkgb chapter 22 . 8/17/2014
Love outside POv.
babyreaper chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Great seeing more of this series, what trouble have the boys gotten into this time?
werewolfsfan chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Yes, Luis is too good to waste! I'd love to meet him in another Winchester story.
werewolfsfan chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
Now you're afraid of the dark woods Luis?!
werewolfsfan chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Oh guys!
werewolfsfan chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Great place to get stuck Dean!
werewolfsfan chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Oh oh!
werewolfsfan chapter 17 . 6/28/2014
I love that poor Dr. Luis is shocked at Sam being willing and able to steal a car even knowing all that he does already!
werewolfsfan chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
Oh oh! Dean's missing too many hours now. Looks like Sam and maybe Luis are going to have to find him and provide back up.