Reviews for The Death Songs Of Ygraine and Uther Pendragon
clh chapter 1 . 6/3
Faltered at Ygraine having magic, reared at Ygraine denouncing Guinevere and Arthur not already knowing about Lancelot, quit immediately and scrolled down to leave a snarky comment at Ygraine telling Arthur his true true love was his manservant. You really should warn of such things in the summary.
kyleigh.carvalho chapter 2 . 2/21
Can you do a sequel to the first chapter?! I want to see Merlin and Ygraine meeting!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Great. Not as great as chapter one, but still great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Merlin's funny. That's 4 months. Lol.

Excellent story. Great twist with Ygraine being there.
Squealing chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Awwww
Sakae Doragon chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
That was so sweet I was just about crying at the end of it.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This is so much better than the original episode! Mostly, 'cause you know, slash, but also Lancelot and Morgana! And Ygraine! I would love to see spin-off oneshots explaining how Morgana redeemed herself and rejoined Camelot, and how Lancelot managed to escape Arthur's wrath, and what's Gwen up to? I like Gwen but sadly I can definitely see her ending up with Lancelot even when married to Arthur, solely because she needs to be loved completely and not share with her BFF. A fantastic fic, definitely going into my C2 - WRITE MORE PLEASE!
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Great story, prefer chapter 2 though :-)
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I loved it!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Love this one too!
Angel-Jin chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I love it! And, it would seem that I no longer get surprised when I fall in love with a story only to find that you're the author.
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
it's good that they didn't name him after uther