Reviews for The Death Songs Of Ygraine and Uther Pendragon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Great. Not as great as chapter one, but still great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Merlin's funny. That's 4 months. Lol.

Excellent story. Great twist with Ygraine being there.
Squealing chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Awwww
Sakae Doragon chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
That was so sweet I was just about crying at the end of it.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
This is so much better than the original episode! Mostly, 'cause you know, slash, but also Lancelot and Morgana! And Ygraine! I would love to see spin-off oneshots explaining how Morgana redeemed herself and rejoined Camelot, and how Lancelot managed to escape Arthur's wrath, and what's Gwen up to? I like Gwen but sadly I can definitely see her ending up with Lancelot even when married to Arthur, solely because she needs to be loved completely and not share with her BFF. A fantastic fic, definitely going into my C2 - WRITE MORE PLEASE!
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Great story, prefer chapter 2 though :-)
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I loved it!
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Love this one too!
Angel-Jin chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I love it! And, it would seem that I no longer get surprised when I fall in love with a story only to find that you're the author.
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
it's good that they didn't name him after uther
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Wonderful.
Loulou2a chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I love this version, merlin is Arthur's husband, it's just so better than Guinevere. Guinevere must be with Lancelot (his true love) and Arthur must be with merlin (his true love).
Morgana is nice, it's a good thing and she helps Merlin and Arthur to have a baby.
I love this episode in the season 5 because we see a lot Merlin and Arthur together but I Think I prefer your version where they are married.