Reviews for Violet and yellow compliment each other- ON HOLD
Silver Star Pack chapter 14 . 1/14/2015
Please Please PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! im serious, you have an amazing writeing style! please continue! and make a sequel! Raph needs some loving too! (maybe Mona Lisa exists in their dimension too...)
Rose24245 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
I liked the story. I think that wen they get back into there world maybe put in more of the other couples an less Mikey and heather. Other then that I loved it
thegirlwholived chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Please continue the story
Reflected Darkness chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Please continue this story I need to reed more!
Please Please Please!
SylvieMarieRose chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
DUDE Please continue. I frikin love it :) *Fangirl scream* Love the two Donnie's together XD
*-SylvieMarieRose-*
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Love chap will keep tab on story
TMNTGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great story. Love the Mikey and Heather relationship so much. Want to see more of it so will be checking each day for updates. If Raph is gonna have a girl you could call her Arashi which means Storm, because a storm cant be controlled and full of rage like Raph. It would be pretty awesome. Hope to see more soon. TMNTGirl out! BOOYAKASHA!
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Dude or didette please continue!
memmek10k chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Great chapter :)
Ninja turtles rock chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Cool love chap
diaryofhannah chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Oooo technology its so complicated. Great chapter cant wait for the next update.
-hannah1
MediaGeekGirl chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Good story and Raph getting a girl is a awesome idea. He Needs One :3 can't wait for the next chapter
GoldDragonNinja chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Holly cow
GoldDragonNinja chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
AWSOME
kendramccormick chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Something tells me Michelangelo will enjoy the Wii as much as his counterpart does! Plus, he raised an interesting question: is there another Heather?