Reviews for Firebird's Song: Book II of the Firebird Trilogy
aalens chapter 14 . 11/14
If you will please forgive an on the fly beta: although your betas are usually excellent, they have missed that the word you used to mean later, was afterword, but the word you needed was afterward. Also I think that you are occasionally using the word waived when you mean waved.
Great plot
TheUnknowableOne chapter 24 . 10/13
No. Eff that. Don't you go dishonoring the gods of my ancestors by saying saying that they were "just witches and wizards."

Now obviously I can't change the fact that you've already done it and it may even be a bit illogical to be upset about it, but DAMN, does it piss me off.
TheUnknowableOne chapter 1 . 10/10
What's with the time skip, man? There's a whole lotta ground uncovered here.
I don't know how to describe how satisfying reading Hagrid putting an end to those Hit Witches was, expect of course how badly it hurt him since he's such a good guy.

But still, I couldn't help but be like, "Yeah, Kill em!"
clw264 chapter 7 . 6/15
This was so fun to read since I live in Albuquerque and could visualize everything you described! Really great accuracy on the landscape!
clw264 chapter 7 . 6/15
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 36 . 5/6
Also I’ve read a great deal of your stories and know you have no issue killing off characters we love, but man that hurt
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 36 . 5/6
Oh pls let him find the resurrection stone and be able to talk with Justine
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 2 . 5/5
Oh maybe not then
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 5/5
Awwwwww they bonded Luna offscreen, that’s kinda sad
BerserkLittleCook chapter 6 . 1/31
I am rereading the entire trilogy and I was hesitant to move on from the first to second book. I remember most important plotpoints and what happened to Professor Burgage did not divert me, what I think I remember is happening in the depths of Grinngotts did not divert me, but Sir Marcus... he did. I refused to start book two, looking for a different story to move on to, because of what I remember Sir Marcus did and will do. He is a villain and villains do evil things, but his actions shake me to the core. More than some more vile actions of Blood Purists and Dark Witches and Wizards in other stories. I think it is because he is a member of the supposedly more civilised side, the one I'd like to believe is the better one in this comparisons, but even him being in a war (that he started), even him trying to defend from something akin to aliens, does not justify his treating people this way, people who have nothing to do with the side he's fighting against, people who were even hurt and banishes by his enemies, even his own daughter's friend and maybe even his own daughter, I don't remember exactly. He repulsed me so much I'd like to throw up and leave this story entirely. I'm just not able to find anything that will keep my attention long enough, yet.
IzenR chapter 3 . 11/30/2021
don't like harem, polygamy or anything of the likes, so I'm sorry but I'm dropping, good story tho, pretty dark but I like it.
KongoBongo chapter 27 . 10/21/2021
yea some people just need to die, lovely chapter ;)
KongoBongo chapter 19 . 10/21/2021
interesting story although change HP gender it and works as well. Some of how women are treated today is no different in many parts of the world. Fpr the rest, women have not had power in government or with their own bodies since the monotheistic religions took over. Greece for all its wonder didn't even think women were even human, romans weren't any better.
KongoBongo chapter 10 . 10/21/2021
yay love Luna and HP both got a bum deal, looking forward to more
2,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »