Reviews for Firebird's Song: Book II of the Firebird Trilogy
MAHDI chapter 1 . 3/31
Best fanfiction I've ever
old-crow chapter 36 . 3/25
Hi,

The highs were high, while the lows were sad, but you told them both very well.

Old-Crow
FunnyGinger08 chapter 12 . 2/1
Interesting.
I wonder if Hermione or Justine will ever acknowledge the fact that it was "their kind" that started the whole hunting thing this time around. That Justine's dad had a legitimate reason to fear magicals. It wasn't just an incident of fear of the power they wielded, but a reaction to what they were using that power for. Does that make sense?
His actions were evil and despicable, but they weren't born out of unconfirmed fears like before. Magicals were actively using their powers against non-magicals, not just using them in general.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 11 . 2/1
Not gonna lie. I hate Hermione more than I'm disliking Sir Justin at the moment. She seems to have the same them vs. us attitude as Finch-Fletchley, yet she's acting like it is all moral. Does she care that Sir Justin is doing this because of what the Covens are doing? Has she forgotten who started the whole mess?
Don't get me wrong. Sir Justin is an asshole and a prick, but he is at least owning up to his position. Hermione is hiding the fact she doesn't care about Muggles behind a guise of morality. Or at least that is what it seems like.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 7 . 2/1
Again, there is such a disconnect and it's really weird. Harry and Luna have no concern at all for Nicky, or the Muggles. Granted, they didn't know anyone there besides their guide, but still. They just watched an airport terminal get destroyed and yet all Luna cares about is food? You think there would be some concern for human life.
If the best of the magicals act like this, then maybe Fletchley isn't too far in the wrong. He is still a right bastard, but it's obvious magicals (at least non-Muggle raised) would do the same as him if they had a reason.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 6 . 2/1
Interesting to see such a large disconnect between magicals and non-magicals.
Why did you let "Nicky" take shit from Luna and Harry? I had the feeling that she wouldn't tolerate Luna at all, especially when she called her a Muggle. And Harry's reaction, ugh. "Stop being mean to her. She's not trying to be mean to you." Not gonna lie, I hope someone kicks the shit out of him for one of his comments.
FunnyGinger08 chapter 1 . 2/1
Wot?
That was a very large jump between ending of the first book.
I hope you explained it in the next chapter.
Mystery Melmoth chapter 8 . 1/31
I hope Marcus will burn for that shit. Fucking kidnapping the ones that just want to hide and then going all nazi doctor on them. Fuck him.
Aisucold chapter 36 . 1/11
i actually cried :(
Aisucold chapter 35 . 1/11
ugh no, justine :((

I enjoyed seeing james and lily and even dumbledore in harry's dream/vision. You're definitely knocking lily off a pedestal, and humanizing her. She wasn't so righteous after all, but her cause she was fighting for was overall good
Aisucold chapter 34 . 1/11
Soon as harry sent luna and tori to the tower i knew. damn.
Aisucold chapter 33 . 1/11
woah, his first real kill. i hope they all get out alive
Aisucold chapter 32 . 1/11
great chapter!
Aisucold chapter 29 . 1/11
You wrote Astoria, Ridiculously well! Abused children are broken until they do tons of work to fix themselves, but even then, they are still broken
Aisucold chapter 27 . 1/11
wow! I didnt expect daphne to die!
2,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »