Reviews for Firebird's Song: Book II of the Firebird Trilogy
IzenR chapter 3 . 11/30
don't like harem, polygamy or anything of the likes, so I'm sorry but I'm dropping, good story tho, pretty dark but I like it.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 27 . 10/21
yea some people just need to die, lovely chapter ;)
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 19 . 10/21
interesting story although change HP gender it and works as well. Some of how women are treated today is no different in many parts of the world. Fpr the rest, women have not had power in government or with their own bodies since the monotheistic religions took over. Greece for all its wonder didn't even think women were even human, romans weren't any better.
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 10 . 10/21
yay love Luna and HP both got a bum deal, looking forward to more
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 8 . 10/21
yea no surprise at Sir Marcus, for Queen and Country and all that shit
Raiju001 chapter 36 . 6/30
Amazing story we have going here. And I am rooting for Harry to burn the evil covens away. Thank you for the story. Now to binge the next book in this trilogy!
MadMax93 chapter 6 . 5/17
gods i hope that nicky parsons was a jason bourne reference lol. made my day
JPugs chapter 36 . 5/16
Great sequel!
Homarid chapter 36 . 3/4
Dun dun dun, and done. Well that was an exciting ending. Voldie storming the castle and Dumbledore going down. I appreciate how you ended Dumbledore, much better than being killed by Voldie I think. Elder wand out of nowhere felt a little weird, but it was a fairly large plot point of canon, so I guess it's fair to put the wand in there somewhere. The setting is starting to wear on me so I might take a day or two to finish the trilogy. This was a great finish, thank you for the story.
Homarid chapter 32 . 3/4
Well damn that seems bad. Hagrid to the rescue was great.
Homarid chapter 26 . 3/4
I was pretty sure the wand would be phallic, but of course you went and made it a horse cock. That was messed up.
Homarid chapter 17 . 3/4
Surprise line theft with 7 witches! This series is the gift that keeps on giving.
Homarid chapter 16 . 3/4
Just Umbridge being Umbridge, nothing to see here. I like the resistance movement going on already.
Homarid chapter 15 . 3/4
I'm not sure what to make of Hermione, and poor Luna clearly needed more time. Hopefully the deal with Hermione is related to losing her parents and being homeless in an instant instead of a real personality flaw that can't be fixed.
Homarid chapter 9 . 3/4
I feel like I'm in over my head just reading this. A new country, a new war, new actors, this is intense. I'm loving Harry/Luna so far. Ollivander is great and phallic wands are hilarious. And now Harry gets some training montage. Great job so far.
2,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »