Reviews for Firebird's Song: Book II of the Firebird Trilogy
Obsidius chapter 36 . 1/7
Wow just... wow. Very moving story. Thank you.
Emperor Mikhael chapter 3 . 1/1
Wow, you're getting right the fuck into it aren't you?
Osmodious chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
I usually wait until the end to comment/review, but I didn't want to forget...this story, well series, really...is very well done. I don't necessarily 'like' this AU, but it is founded on some very interesting ideas, and it is very impressive how much detail you have put into this universe. Especially impressive is how you have merged in canon events with the whole new universe. It is seamless, actually, with none of those events feeling forced or 'plugged into' your story. You are a talented writer, as I have noticed in your other stories...but this one is just very, well, impressive. Thank you very much for posting these!
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 36 . 11/16/2015
You hurt my emotions and now I have to go to school and pretend to be a functioning human being. Curse you Darth Marrs. Curse yoouuuuuuuu
L'assassin orange chapter 36 . 11/8/2015
Honestly,I was expecting it, but damn if it doesn't hurt still. Managed to make me all teary-eyed. Good work on that.
guitarlover56784 chapter 26 . 10/5/2015
Oh what a dick move
kyoshi711 chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Great story let's have some action now.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 36 . 9/23/2015
As good and as dark as the last one.
StoryReigns96 chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
Pee? You get marks for originality but this story is now officially fucked.
rpeh chapter 36 . 8/24/2015
It's difficult to review the middle story in a series of three, so I'll just say "This was brilliant" and go on to the next one.
mk chapter 36 . 8/8/2015
I've been reading your Firebird series non-stop for two days now. I just can't tear myself away, your writing has me so completely enthralled. You are an immensely talented writer and weave your own kind of magic in these stories. My thanks and deepest admiration.
Jimbocous chapter 36 . 8/6/2015
Whew! This just keeps getting better. Thanks for a really great read!
jon reeve chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Ha! I knew you were pulling a fast one.
jon reeve chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
No Harry, it's just that you have to marry a Greengrass in a dystopian world. That's how it always works, honestly.
Svenion chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Holy hell, you're taking this to a dark, dark place.
2,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »