Reviews for Firebird's Song: Book II of the Firebird Trilogy
maiqsmail chapter 36 . 12/13/2023
An ending a little abrupt, but onto the third book now!
I really hope we haven't seen the last of Muggle hunters. Those microwave guns are an interesting idea.
maiqsmail chapter 35 . 12/13/2023
Predictable. I'd suspected that semi-OC hanger-on would be killed off for MC character growth. Although it's weird that they haven't bonded before, wasn't it their vision?
maiqsmail chapter 29 . 12/12/2023
Haha, great. This is basically "spoiled loli getting a fit because she's not getting what she wants" trope from anime, e.g. The great Jahy will not be defeated, but in HP setting and with mature rating. Welp, he should've thought it out better before bonding.
I've seen reviewers dislike that Harry is "not independent", but I think it's rather true to his character. "Saving people thing" and a kindred spirit in abused child.
maiqsmail chapter 26 . 12/12/2023
Holy shit, just when I thought this fic cannot go further, it fricking does. Did they seriously continuously rape a teenage girl with a huge wooden magical horsecock? Holy shit.
maiqsmail chapter 19 . 12/12/2023
Amazing. Ministry (named Covens here) is Big Bad Guy while Voldipants is just an ugly thug. I like this, it's very new.
maiqsmail chapter 15 . 12/12/2023
I wished WestCons could've kept them both up until OWLs, but with this damn obliviation (terrible thing, by the way), they would've lost all the studying they could get before that and sitting OWLs with a whole year missing is a bad thing too. Obliviation is treated as a circus joke or anti-muggle status quo machine in so many fanfics without thinking of repercussions.
maiqsmail chapter 8 . 12/12/2023
Brilliant. This is SCP-F in the making. I love this x-over.
MattBlack chapter 15 . 9/7/2023
A question... Why would Dumbledore not be in ICW after stepping down as Chief Warlock? That's Wizengamot, Supreme Mugwump is the title of the head of ICW...
MattBlack chapter 8 . 9/7/2023
Sir Marcus seem like a nazi, and the doctor gives Mengele a minority complex...
MattBlack chapter 6 . 9/6/2023
Marcus is disgusting, the type of man the Inquisition was made of... And he found it odd in the start that it was an insular community?
bramscan92 chapter 18 . 7/28/2023
Well, it's been great. I don't really into multiple marriage so I think I stop here... Thank you btw... It's nice story
bramscan92 chapter 3 . 7/27/2023
Well, it's not what I expected but I can work with that...
I just hope it can be more feeling to it.
Well they just meet that day and being bonded so I think that make sense... Like luna said: "I hope we come to love each other"
Having sex without love is just empty relief. Good for one moment but hurt in the long run
Piletorn chapter 36 . 7/18/2023
Great read, thank you for writing!
Only thing i dislike is how this story is over soon
Sandaime Hokage chapter 36 . 4/16/2023
Great fic really enjoyed the read
Panda.k1ng chapter 1 . 3/22/2023
I came here expecting to see Harry have gotten up to start his revolution over this disgustingly matriarchal society, but here he is being put in timeouts and receiving punishments from his wives. Where are you taking this story? Because I can’t fucking see it.
2,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »