Reviews for To Melt a Warrior's Heart
This was so well written and in tune with the characters behaviour. I was sad it ended after just one chapter! :(
Awww,so cute! The feels hit me as soon as I read the summary, lol.
Hektols chapter 1 . 4/12
Good work, very touching fic.
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 1 . 3/4
Awwwwww... I love it.. Indeed..!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 1/11
D'AAWWWWWWHHHH! This is absolutely perfect! I love that it's so sweet and fluffy yet Vegeta is still in character. I love his stubborn behind.:) And Bra... God, Bra is so adorable! It's very obvious she thinks her daddy hung the moon and the stars.

"Daddy, I don't want you to die!" -Awwhh! I melt. Poor baby. I love when Vegeta assured her that he wasn't hurting even though he was and how he desperately tried to calm her down.

"Let's get you to your mother. Nag her if you have to!" -HAHA! I bet Vegeta ended up getting scolded by Bulma for getting out of bed when he should've been resting.

Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed it.
LostMe chapter 1 . 1/6
This is really a adorable story! Loved it! I totally see Vegeta behaving just like this with his daughter. I only wish you had also writen Bulma's reaction when seeing him out of his bed!

Hey, can you read german? I'm just dying to read RedViolett's fanfictions since I started to read the fancomics. Think she would let someone translate it? It would be a dream came true.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was an amazing story! I really liked it! The Vegeta/Bra moments were just too much! :)

I love the development! He instantly melts like cheese when it comes to Bra hehehe! It's just adorable as heck and the ending was just a killer! He'd do anything, just to see his little girl smile xD! :D

As far as feedback goes, all I can say is to give it a once over so you can enhance the sentence structure and expand on the vocab and descriptions (i.e. try forcing more ardor into it, that always captures readers)! With my fic, I edit a chapter at least 5 times over before I post it. That really helps bring out the quality, believe me! :)
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Hello R.J.! It's awkward to comment on my own story, but since you left an annonymous review this is the only way I can thank you for it. Yes, you are right, the example you mentioned is not just your interpretation, it was my intention to picture just that. And yes, there are some other similar inserts, hints, whatever you want to call them. In all honesty, I thought no one would notice them (which, of course, was not a good thing)! Thanks for the great review!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Great stuff, exceptional writing, rich vocabulary, flawles choice of words and perfect flow!

Your characters are very good, they stay 100% true to their original selves and they reach good emotional / relational depth. Without being sugary or schmaltzy in the least. On the contrary, there's a rough edge to the overall atmosphere of your story.

I like the subtle metaphores you planted along the way. For example Bra fearing for Vegeta's life and looking "as if she was waiting for the world to end - no, as if she was witnessing her world ending before her and all ground she'd ever known crumbling beneath her feet".

I see what you did here... Clever way of outlining the wonderful father-daughter relationship between Vegeta and Bra! Vegeta is such a huge part of Bra's life that she sees him as her entire world and she finds such security and reliance in him that he is "all ground she had ever known".

It says so much about their relationship. I would normally think I'm reading too much into it. But in your case I think it's no coincidence because there are many more examples of such "emotional subtleties" planted in your story. I love it.

There's much more I have to say but I've rambled on for too long already so I'll just stop here. I'd love to give you some concrit as well, but today I only have praise my friend.

R.J.
Espeon804 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This is really good. I love the details that you had placed so well in this!
fangurlsrule chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
OMG this is super sweet! I love the stories with bra and vegeta cause I imagine him having a soft spot for his daughter
jennifer975 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Cute and sweet, I like it!
Eclipsed night Umbreon chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
So sweet! Very well written
nancy103 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Super sweet! I love Bra/Vegeta stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I think it was pretty spot on.. Everyone knows Vegeta has a soft spot for his little Princess..