Reviews for A Tale, Told
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
I wonder of The Poe Museum seen this. I have written the spiritual successor to The Tell-tale Heart in 2002 called The Cabbie Homicide. You should change "Lestrade" to "You vile bastards' I hissed, "I admit to playing God, I've ripped open the planks. This it, I hold the visceral organ in my hand. Still beating, that fucking heart I ripped out."
fire wood 112 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
small
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Ohhhhh... this was disturbing in a way that ought to have made Poe himself proud. And it's even eerier how well you have conjured the spirit of his writing style and that "functional" madness that typified not just the narrator of 'The Telltale Heart', but many of his characters.

Somehow, in some twisted alternate reality, this actually managed to align perfectly with both 'verses, and I think that's what struck the deepest chord of all.

*shivers*
jWatson-Holmes chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Edgar Allan Poe, I thought it would be Sherlock
I was so confused on who was narrating
Had to reread three times and found out it as John.
Brilliant stuff :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was a really unexpected crossover. I really liked it but it kinda creeped me out D: but yeah it was really cool. The tell talr heart is my favourit of edgar allan poe
Bookworm45669 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
What the...
WHAT THE FUCK, JOHN?!
Jesus, CHRIST. Why?! WHY?!
Keep writing...
The East Wind chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Woah! This blew my mind! So amazing! I love the little hints from previous episodes you wove in, and it still sounded just like Tell-Tale Heart. So cool!
Paddehfeets chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I loved it. Edgar Allen Poe's original, The Tell Tale Heart, was wonderful and I loved how you were able to incorporate Sherlock into it.