Reviews for Massively Infamous
Broconi chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Yo great story so far,I can't wait to see Cole and Lucy's reactions to the future. And I'm sorry I don't want to be one of those people but please please please update it's been over a year.
guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Very good please update
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Update and throw Jack into the mix
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
good so far
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I like it, wouldn't mind another chapter. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Wher is da next chapter ? Please continue keep it coming
VerdantBug01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
NICE PLANET NAME BRO.

Seriously though, if you plan on continuing (is that how you spell it?) this then don't let any Flames or hating get to you, if someone say's. ' OMG JACOB IS SO OC ' or some other crap then switch it into advice and do some research on how does he act. For example in the next chapter while fighting, he may or may not show extreme prejudice while fighting mercs.

IF however you end up with the usual case of writer's block, then simply make up a person.
Eg.

Name: Jason Jeddediah
Job: Taxi Driver
Gender: Male
Sex: Hetero or Homo
Likes: Torque Wrenches
Dislikes: Puppy's
Martial Status: Single

Then go on and write about what happens in their daily life. It usually helps some people with writer's block. If that doesn't work however then research even more ways to stop it. Also be sure to regularly check the codex or wiki of inFamous or Mass Effect until then... May Lady Luck be on your side.
gps3 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Intresting, please continue.
war sage chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
good start
no one chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
A good idea, but the writing seems rushed. Take your time writing. Not a long time, but time.
lone wolf blade chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
man nice I like and this is a good start keep it up.
Mercwiththemouth chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
A good start. It will be interesting to see the crew's reaction to Cole when he shows off his powers. I look forward to watching this story progress.