Reviews for Slipping Away
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Oh geez that really broke my heart. I think Bobby was a tad rough on Sam, but I adore Bobby and that's kind of his way. I'm not sure he quite got the context, though. Or then again, maybe he did. But poor Sammy. The ending kind of left me gutted. But poor Dean, too. He's never going to be okay without Sam. Ever.
Sad! But really well done. xo
himrqwerty chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
frick you
lillelouis chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Seriously.

IrishNun chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
“You want a rest, you take a nap. You want some peace, you go on vacation. You don't die."
Yup, I really like this one. I even had a couple of tears when Sam went to Heaven, then Bobby said this line. He he! Great line. Great work.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Excellent idea. I liked the new Heaven too. Thanks for writing
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You know, Sam and Dean's theme song should be "Roundabout', don't you think? lol They just keep doing the same things a different way, but over and over. Sam would have been happy to stay with Bobby for his eternity, just waiting for Dean to show up and complete the family. Instead, he got dragged back to his earthly body, just to keep Dean company. I hope Sam can manage it.
detectivetimehunter chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This was beautiful. Very different from the rest of your work but still just as amazing. I absolutely loved it. Well done! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I liked this :) It's very different from the ones I've read. I loved the idea of Dean threatening Crowley to bring him back. Great work as always :)
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is so freakin beautiful,I'm cryiiiing 3
sarah chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
awesome shot
well done
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I don't know who to side with. What a conundrum. Great story, really well done
mandancie chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
this was really good. I like the deal that was made. :)
Sara.B chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Well, I wasn't going to read this at first when I realised it was based at the end of Season 8 'cause I've not seen the last four episodes yet, but I am REALLY glad I did! This story is brilliant! I think you got the characters exactly right - I could just hear Crowley saying "Moose is gone, Squirrel". I loved that line! Hehe :)

Also, it was about as emotional 'All Hell Breaks Loose' - Sam falling into Dean's arms, Dean pleading with his brother and telling him he'll be OK... so sad! :'( I loved all the parallels with AHBL!

Awesome job with this fic! :)

Sara.B
FEELS-DISTRIBUTER chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
now I just want to cry and sleep and be sad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Great idea! Almost didn't read cause I thought you'd gone and killed Sam but then I realized who wrote it and figured you wouldn't do that.