Reviews for Shift
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I watched the season 8 finale twice this past weekend. I always tell myself to stop before the end, because it is so painful to watch. However I'm like that moth in your story, I can't help myself. I so hated Pelant! I love this story, because I believe this is how they felt. I love your ending.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I thought I would read some of your other work; I just love NEED. This is another beautifully written work of art. You do a marvelous job portraying the love and pain these two people felt during that awful time.
Destiny Lyn chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Can you not? Oh my gosh! This is pure gold! It's amazing! You brought me to tears! It's just so perfect! I'm not joking. Tears. Are. Falling. From. My. Face. You are just a pure genius. Haha! I love your stories. You're probably my favorite Bones Fanfic Author. Thank you! I love how you incorporated both of their personalities that Emily and David have really created in the show rather than make your own personalities like some authors do. I like how you don't half-ass it. You really put your full effort into it. I also loved the 'so he did' and the 'so she did' and finally, what really kept the tears coming, the 'so they did'. *crying* You are just awesome. Haha! Thank you!
mspteach chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh, I am a new fan! You have a beautiful way of expressing emotion. I love "Need "but your soft touch in these other pieces has moved me. Truth and the depth of these characters who share a true, deep, tested love come through in every carefully crafted word. Thank you
LJLanham chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Well done... I hated that time, too. I guess we were supposed to- but to be fair, the time after was worse. I couldn't believe Angela actually accused him of cheating, of basically being bored with Brennan. Thankfully, HH & Company didn't drag it out too awfully long, and we did see some great resolutions (like this one!) in fanfic.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Really enjoyed this story.
Jenny1701 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow! I loved this story and hope that the writers can do such a good job at the start of season 9. I have watched the season 8 finale several times - it's a great episode but I've taken to stopping it a few minutes before the end as I just don't want to watch "that" bit. I feel we all got what we wanted and then it was snatched away. I am so ready for them to bring this whole story arc involving Pelant to an end - preferably with finality so that he can't come back like Epps - as Max said - he needs to be killed, or with his skill set he would get out of anywhere or still manage to influence B&B and commit crimes somehow wouldn't he? . I am a little intrigued by his name to as the Colonel (I believe it was a Colonel) who convinced Booth to re-enlist and go to Afghanistan was named Pelant and it's hardly a common name? Again thanks for writing and sharing this story.
Jenny
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
DG chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is a wonderful start - I love it! I enjoy reading the emotional stuff that we don't usually get a chance to see on TV. Please update soon! I am still waiting for someone to fix the mess that was the season 8 finale, and soon! I am about to go nuts waiting for the season premier!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was beautifully written . Thanks
StephyJ83 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Well written. I look forward to more stories from you!
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ughh, I loved the proposal in the finale, but that damn Pellat! this is exactly what I was looking for in a story! sweet but filled with real emotion, it will be so tough to see them at a distance and again when the new season starts, but when Booth promises a proposal, we get a booth proposal so I will be there to watch it, thanks so much for posting this is AWESOME!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was so very nice. You really communicated B&B's pain due to the state of their relationship! Hope we will be getting another chapter of your story Need today?
threesquares chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Well, you ALMOST lost me after the 2nd long paragraph. Damn, reliving what we were seeing in that last scene is just awful. As you said in your author's note. It's hard, so hard to relive it. But I knew, knew you would bring us back and you did. His words to her when he pulled her out of the bathtub were so sweet to hear, his panic at not being able to find her, the way she takes his shirt off. I love that you are writing right now, just before season 9 starts so that I have new things to think about. Thank you too for the shout out above for Arabian Nights. I am so glad you liked it.
3sq