Reviews for Final Fantasy Uzumaki XIII: Crystal Legend Beginnings
willow1996 chapter 8 . 4/12
Really good
zolth411 chapter 9 . 1/6
Love this! I really hope you continue with it :)
Swagwell chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
When I played ff13 I didn’t use snow unless absolutely necessary, which was only the opening section and his eidolon battle, lightning fang and sazh were my mains
Rafael moraes chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
olha eu gostei dessa fanfiction espero que o autor continue escrevendo.
Digman14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
But wait, you forgot to have Naruto eat a Devil Fruit and become a Jedi Master (who isn't closed minded and also uses the Dark Side) and have him become an S-Class Mage of Fairy Tail.

You made a god and nothing good with ever come of it. You didn't introduce elements of other franchises, you blatantly ripped off weapons and powers from them. You gave Naruto powers not because he needed them or desired to develop them, but because you thought they would be cool or simply make him more powerful. That's not how good shonen manga are written. That's not how good characters are written. Naruto is a Shinigami SOLDIER Demon Hanyou S-Rank Ninja? Say that to yourself 5 times and tell me that it doesn't sound retarded. You wouldn't watch a show with that person as the protagonist, so why should you expect me to read your fanfic?

I can tell from the first chapter that this story will be complete garbage. You need to redo your work from the ground up if you want anyone with any taste to be able to bare it.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2017
Hey guy hope to see more soon
Rafael moraes chapter 9 . 8/25/2017
Olhar eu gostei desta história espero que continue a escrever eu vou colocar como meu favorito.
lou2003us chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
willow1996 chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
Really good hope you update soon
Deathslayer1996 chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Can you please update your "Naruto Uzumaki Age of Angels Cross Dragons" story soon?
Ral504 chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
Update soon plis dude, funny history so far.
god of all chapter 9 . 7/23/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
hbouler3456 chapter 9 . 7/15/2017
Keeps getting better and better
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
Sephiroth and someone I can't recall at the end.
animecollecter chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
I am guessing that was Lumina with sephiroth? So full metal panic is having a fourth series? Awesome! I look forward to the next chapter of your stories.