Reviews for Final Fantasy Uzumaki XIII: Crystal Legend Beginnings
Mark chapter 8 . 3/13
Cool chapter dude keep it up I look forward to next chapter
kaitoasuna chapter 8 . 3/8
plzz update don't stop
Dead Justice chapter 8 . 3/3
Please add more and more chapters in you Naruto/Kuroinu story, please? It's been so long and we are DYING to see what happens next.
Have you guys thought your perhaps putting too much yuri in this fic? I'm a health male with an equally healthy libido but seriously. It's too much. The vanille and fang commentary doesn't seem to have a purpose. All I can see coming out of commenting on vanille and fang's intimate relationship is an early wedge being placed between Naruto and fang out of jealousy. Although I admit that does have some potential for a fang redemption arc at some point in the trilogy.

I'm definitely not against Yuri or gay relationships in fanfiction but I just want to know what the purpose is. And Sera's confession to lightning? It hasn't played a relevant part in the story for several chapters except to add some drama. But it had no lasting consequences in the story up to this point. No conflict needing to be resolved.

The story is good overall but there is just a lot of the plot that doesn't have any relavence to the story as a whole mainly all of the relationships between the girls.

Another problem I'm seeing is how fast the relationships between Naruto and any of the girls is progressing. No relationship can possibly start so fast. Especially under the circumstances that some of them did. Take Serra for example, she liked snow because he saved her from a behemoth king. Since then they got closer until they started dating and eventually got dangerously close to marriage. Now she sees what kind of person snow is but again she's in the same situation she was in with snow. Naruto saved Serra from crystal stasis, but it is still dangerously similar to what she went through with snow, she would realistically take much longer to get closer to because of her own past experience with Snow.

Lebreau may not be in the same situation Serra is but the rules of all relationships still apply, if you rush a relationship it is doomed to failure. Naruto has only been there for a handful of days, how would he get on 2nd base so quickly? I'll be the first to admit the guy's a saint compared to most of us guys but even he has quirks. No girl would just accept being kissed by a guy they've only known for a couple days, well, decent girl to me at least. No offense meant if one such girl helped in writing this, it's just my own preference to "girlfriend" material.
Funny scene between stalwart of chaos and Naruto just after carbuncle is offed.

"Stalwart of Chaos and my doom huh?"

"..."

"That's a pretty big sword."

"..."

"So uh, you compensating for something?"

"Die."
"My heart's got a lot of names, and a lot of thoughts backing 'em up." Where the hell did you get a phrase like that!? That is awesome, I'm hard to get worked up but that single line made my day. I'm honestly curious where you found that quote though. I'm shocked the canon Naruto never said something like that, it sounds exactly like something he would say.

I'll admit your a bit off with Madara's personality in some cases like the cursing, not to mention the lack of Madara's use of "dancing" phrases when he insults Naruto. Stuff like "allow me to take the next step" I'm no dancer so that could be wrong to but something similar, I know for a fact he says "yes, keep dancing!" When a fight excites him like some sick masochist.

Also, the fusion swords. I can't see how you plan to incorporate those. Cloud is an active part of dissidia and from what I can tell, dissidia will become a world Naruto actively interferes with later on down the road. So I can only speculate that you either remove cloud entirely from this fanfic or come up with something having to do with alternate dimension theory.
johnnyroggers248 chapter 8 . 2/27
Hey will we be getting regular chapters. I am really enjoying this story!
Susano'o chapter 8 . 2/25
Great! You're finally back! Please don't take too long for the next update.
kaitoasuna chapter 8 . 2/25
More plz More
R-king 93 chapter 8 . 2/23
Wonderful chapter
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 7 . 2/23
Awesome chapter keep it up
FallenSpectr chapter 8 . 2/23
Another great chapter. Lovin the plot so far so keep up the wonderful work
animecollecter chapter 8 . 2/23
You must be a big markiplier fan. That's twice I found a reference used by him.
Stratos263 chapter 8 . 2/23
This is going to get epic
Uchiha Angga-sama chapter 8 . 2/23
update soon, just that what I can say.