Reviews for Final Fantasy Uzumaki XIII: Crystal Legend Beginnings
Train Heartnett chapter 7 . 7/22
Awesome !
Very good and welcome back hope you update your other stories
WarzPark chapter 7 . 7/19
It Was Spectacular Hope You Update Quick Man The Suspence Is Killing Me
tera12 chapter 7 . 7/19
Great chapter :-) :-) :-) Cant wait for more
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 1 . 7/18
*scoffs* Yeah the Shinigami exists in Naruto or at least what humans perceive him or it as but fuck Kami and Yami it's like a massive copout using those entities to move the plot along. Really the only deities in Naruto are the Shinju Tree and Kaguya as it's Jinchuuriki.
goddragonking chapter 7 . 7/18
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
hbouler3456 chapter 7 . 7/18
Awesome dude can't wait for another chapter
Linkonpark100 chapter 7 . 7/18
I hope you update soon. It feels like the bad guy won.
Edrick Twilight Legend chapter 7 . 7/18
Good chapter once again a shame that snow wasn't captured but meh...

Now with this chapter i have to ask is jhil pulling an akeno (sadistic facade really a gentle soul) and also were you trolling your readers through that whole scene from where the psicom and rangers just stop shooting after destroying snow's cape to the part where vanille throws the gas grenades.

In any event hope to see the next chapter and hope that either that jhil meets naruto who puts the fear of kami in her for taking his precious people hostage or see snow dead by someone's hand (don't care who) and that's about ir so keep up the badass work.
Stratos263 chapter 7 . 7/17
Wtf just happen God dammit how did they get caught
Looking forward to the next chapter!
WarriorOD3 chapter 6 . 2/6
Totally kickass! I really want to see how this turns out!
christian chapter 1 . 1/1
une très bonne histoire que j'ai adoré continue
aiden chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I have well to adore your fanfiction but you can make of other one reprimand because it of the months I waits otherwise great continuous for history
Guts the Man88 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Man I love where this story is going and i hope you can update soon