Reviews for Final Fantasy Uzumaki XIII: Crystal Legend Beginnings
Hey guy hope to see more soon
Rafael moraes chapter 9 . 8/25
Olhar eu gostei desta história espero que continue a escrever eu vou colocar como meu favorito.
lou2003us chapter 9 . 8/19
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
willow1996 chapter 9 . 8/19
Really good hope you update soon
Deathslayer1996 chapter 9 . 8/8
Can you please update your "Naruto Uzumaki Age of Angels Cross Dragons" story soon?
Ral504 chapter 9 . 8/3
Update soon plis dude, funny history so far.
god of all chapter 9 . 7/23
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
hbouler3456 chapter 9 . 7/15
Keeps getting better and better
Sephiroth and someone I can't recall at the end.
animecollecter chapter 9 . 7/3
I am guessing that was Lumina with sephiroth? So full metal panic is having a fourth series? Awesome! I look forward to the next chapter of your stories.
R-king 93 chapter 9 . 7/3
Sephiroth you and your despai.
iZuikaku chapter 9 . 7/3
Awesome, I hope you expand this after the battle with Chaos to be multiverse travel, similar to some stories in other sites where a Commander travel the multiverse, upgrading tech and messing with canon
BlizzardWolf77 chapter 9 . 7/2
I can only think of Shantoto who laughs like that, and I had a hard time using her in Dissidia, I mainly used Tidus, Cloud, Sephitorh, Tifa in her AC outfit, Zidane, Jecht, Cecil, Onion Knight, Vaan, Squall and Lightning in Duodecem.

I am excited to see this updated after who knows how long, never played XIII, so I couldn't care less if Snow dies, since Serah says he's just a friend in XIII-2, can't wait to see how this one goes, as CCMG will do what they can against Chaos' faction, I just wonder how they will do against several of those who are border-line insane, like Kefka
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 7/2
Wow amazing chapter things are getting hyped up. To be honest I am glad jihl is alive because I felt jihl is an underrated character I mean I am sure she could've been an interesting character.
goddragonking chapter 9 . 7/2
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)