Reviews for I'll Ask Again
nyura-vanko chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Looking forward to more
rowenasheir chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Great story but has it just been left.
SS needs to copy Harry's memories and shove them down AD throat. So he has to relive everything that happened at the Dursley's as if it was happening to himself!
imokit chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
wow, good beginning.
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
i always wonder about the enter contracted it should be annulled since harry isn't of age of the enter aged and he didn't enter his name so the contract is annulled. Dumbledore didn't help harry out all, I mean harry just had to swear that he didn't enter his name or ask someone to do it for him and the contracted would cease binding him. Can snape do that now so harry doesn't have to compete.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Dam you really hate Ron and he did none of that In canon he just stay away from him
Lizzosaur chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Jeez, Ronald's a complete asshole. I can't wait for him to get what's coming to him. Oh, and great job! I'm totally favoriting this.
GinaStar chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Excellent start! I look forward to reading more!
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
love it
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh I love it, I can't wait to see what happen next
917brat chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
oh man this is sooo good. Question though what does the other weasely think about the way Ron is acting? Are the twins helping Ron, or is Hermione, because I don't see ron as skilled enough to do what is said being done with Harry's food.
PurpleBullet chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
wolfstreak chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Love ur writing style. Stupid idiots who don't like slash and then read it . Even with warnings . 8/ . Anyway ! I love this fic . Pls carry on :) ? Poor poor harry .
Fae0306 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013