Reviews for A Forgotten Dream
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Trololoo Luffy is a literary genius, haha! Why not? :D

Thanks for writing!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Really enjoyed reading this, thank you very much for sharing!
bunnycake chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
It's such a good story but I wonder how Ace and the Whitebeard Pirates will react if they find out especially about Ace's past
cg037 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
A great story, love it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Luffy gets a fever when he thinks... XD
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This was so good! It made me so happy!
Snufflepuff the Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wait so he burned the money so it could reach Sabo in heaven? That's so cute! And I've always thought Luffy was the smartest of them all. But you know he's so smart that the others don't get him and think he's dumb. I can totally see him writing a book. Especially if it's about adventures.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is so awesome! Sequel please?
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Odd... but not unwelcome. Nice story btw and I like it a lot.
Frostbert chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This was REALLY good! I really love stories where people make Luffy smart and give him skills you really wouldn't expect him to have. This was really well done, it was a great read!
loofahlover chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This story needs way way way more reviews. And favs. There's so much beautiful nakamaship between Robin and Luffy, especially how she doesn't get annoyed with himconstantly bugging her. And Luffy just being Luffy when he's writing that book...sigh.
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I love the idea of Luffy being a great writer! This was so great and I loved the friendship between Robin and Luffy here! Definitely going in my favorites. :)
evil-x-love chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I love this story so much maybe you should write an epilogue about people reading the book or maybe even Sabo's reaction.
kid chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I don't really know how to word this but I'll try, I say this story's really, really good I like it and I'd favor this if I had an account.
unus angelus alatum chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
The best one shot I have ever read