Reviews for This Was Prim
AngelElevens chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is fantastic, Slim! I love the letter at the end and the whole thing is just so emotional and perfect.
someone chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
why rewrite it? the original was brilliant how it was. :(
Klicker'andKash chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Update soon please!
lydiamartins chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
m'kay, shady, this was absolutely amazing, :) sorry if this sounds rude or anything but i like this a lot more than the first version and over this really short period of your time your writing style, at least in my opinion, has changed dramatically, in a good way; i can't wait to read more, and i'm really glad that you're continuing this! i remember reading the first section of your old one, but then i didn't read any further chapters if you had posted any so i'll be surprised, maybe? prim's character depiction is spot on and my favorite line would have to be [You stood up to them so well, and I think you're very brave. You really never will know how much you mean to me- I've got at least ten tattoos of your mockingjay pin.] the sister-sister relationship between katniss&prim is really sweet, and i like prim really looks up to her sister, and how katniss loves prim more than anyone (really), :)

xoxo clara
Thargelion chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I LOVE IT! the writing is a lot better (if you don't mind me saying that :p )