Reviews for DC Heroes: MechWarrior 1
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2011
Love ur story... I hope u finish this story or have sequel where Bruce finds Selina and they marry... Lols they are true soulmates...
Kairan1979 chapter 18 . 3/3/2010
I like the story, but it leaves questions to be answered.

First of all, Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle can never be more than lovers. Arranged marriages are a part of the politics, so Bruce can only marry somebody to get a new ally or to seal a deal between star systems. Marriage to nobody like Selina is impossible for Archon.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I'm glad that Bruce was able to resist Selina's charms, impress her and hide what he was really planning.

I wonder if there are going to be Diana in your story?
Princess613 chapter 18 . 9/9/2009
Can you please finish your fics? Please? Please?
pacificuser chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
brucefan chapter 17 . 2/24/2008
I came across this gem of a story. I loved this!
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 18 . 8/20/2007
This is without a doubt the most awesome Elseworlds story I have ever read ... if it will make any difference whatsoever I am literally begging you to continue it ... this redefines Batman in a way which I never imagined but now am stunned to find that I really like. So please more adventures of Bruce Wayne as a Mechwarrior .. c'mon
Ghost in the Machine chapter 17 . 3/12/2003
Well, the cat is out of the bag. Let's see who heard that little declaration besides the folks appearing in this chapter.
The Wobbly Guy chapter 16 . 11/26/2002
The clans? Merciful? Uh uh. It's not that they go all out to kill their opponents. They don't offer much in way of mercy either at the end of battles, especially the more brutal clans like the Smoke Jags, Jade Falcons, and Steel Vipers.

They simply don't care. They step on anybody who gets in their way, honor or no honor.

What Ra's did was far more in character for them.

One minor quibble. PPCs fired at close ranges have targeting problems, unless the range inhibitors are turned off(not a good idea).

Hmmm, who will be left standing?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 16 . 11/25/2002
Now THAT is a mech battle. Do you have design sheets for the mechs? (The rear firing large laser on the Impluse is... different.)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/25/2002
Another masterpiece, cant wait for your next chapter
Ghost in the Machine chapter 14 . 10/26/2002
Why is the phrase 'four way Mexican standoff' running through my head? The shear number of combatants involved (not to mention their personalities) are enough to almost guarentee a major battle that no one is going to want. Can't wait to see what you pull out of your sleeve next.
The Wobbly Guy chapter 13 . 10/24/2002
Well, well, I did guess correctly! It was the Magistracy after all.:D

One thing I don't quite get. Joe's a retired jock. Unless he's been running training programs in his free time, he would be pretty rusty getting back into a cockpit. I would have expected him to meet Bruce for some simulator practice or something similar.

That said, your previous chapters are great! Keep it up!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 10 . 10/9/2002
Very Interesting. Really liked that revelation about R'as. I look foward to seeing the five on five battle.
The Wobbly Guy chapter 10 . 10/8/2002
Now that's a bit surprising. I thought Ra's would be a Amaris descendent, not a Wolverine one. Just the thought of a Wolverine would bring most clanners to a frothing boil, willing to take any and all actions to eradicate them. After all, there is an added prize for killing a Wolverine descendent: the warrior gets to create his own bloodline and bloodname.

In BT canon, the Wolverines were good guys; they only disagreed with the methodology of the clans and were set upon by Kerensky(Kent), who was using Stalinist tactics. It might be good idea to have Ra's as an outcast from the main body of the group instead.

For more information on the Wolverines, check out the posts on this forum thread, especially the ones by deathshadow, MacAttack(a well known BT writer) and Karagin.

. ?topic2040&forum1

Also, there are actually permanent House troops stationed on Solaris because they did declare which side of the fence they would go to. In your world, it would be Gotham Commonwealth units. Illusions of Victory describes this in better detail.

Also, what's a crack outfit like the Sword of Light doing on Solaris, more than 200 light years away from their home state? None of these crazy honor obsessed warriors will ever deign to step foot on Solaris.

Finally, poor Joe Chill. I wonder if Bruce is going to kill him ala what Justin Allard did to Grey Noton?