Reviews for Ghost
Silvertail chapter 2 . 1/23
Right in the feels, man. Low blow.
nerdgirl11 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
blackdragonhuntress chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Well gee; you might as well ripped out my still-beating heart and poured molten acid into it and shove it up my ass and expect it to still beat.

Dammit tears suck.

I'd say fuck you, but dammit all this hurt me in places that are both right and not-so-right.

I applaud you you sadistic ass.

... In other words, nice short fic. I liked it and it hurt too much.
HealingHearts24 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Uggghhhh, I wasn't expecting that ending! DX

This is so beautifully tragic, I have to say. I always feel tears welling up in my eyes... I love it!
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Oh my gosh, what the heck have you done?! ;_; And it had started out so happy and 'yay, we found the sea' and 'we're free!' and then, and then you just killed everybody D: I know half of them are already canon-dead and I am probably exaggerating the number but still, just the barrage of suddenly-dead people was really overwhelming TT Anyways, apart from my rapidly deteriorating sanity at the moment, very very well done. It was foreshadowed really well with the subtle disappearance of some people and Armin wearing Mikasa's scarf and just this general vibe that something was seriously wrong (and too happy, should have expected it. Damn TT). The whole idea of the story revolving around someone post-death is really fresh and you definitely handled it well. The feels-attack at the end when all the dead showed up was very well-orchestrated and dealt with equal amounts of reader-directed cruelty, tragedy and a sense of bittersweetness. All in all, a very very nice piece you have here (though I am quite curious about how Eren could see them; previously, I assumed it was because Levi was over-tired but technicalities aren't really important here so mehhhh...) and thanks for sharing! :D
tomoyamisuru chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
It's rare to find a post-death story like this ;;_;; I felt like crying for most of it, but then the ending seemed sort of happy to me x3
xx-Forever Yours-xx chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Oh gosh, why do I keep reading these things? I've basically evolved into a masochist at this point DX Anyways, this was extremely well done! I liked how all the characters managed to stand out distinctly in such a short time and your general characterisation of them as well as the entire context. This was definitely a good piece. Very very well done and you've managed to hit all the right spots with this; it was beautifully sad/tragic. Thanks for sharing!
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I cried
nab2000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That was so sombering, yet still lovely. Their personalities stuck out distinctly in such a short time. Now excuse me while I go sort out my feels...

Skye Ai chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Excuse me while I go cry
Hikari no Sadame chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Are you trying to imitate the corporal in front of the corporal?

-dies of laughter-

And then i read to the end.

-dies of angst and feels-
kakashikrazy256 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
My feels ;_; I'm so done with my emotions. *Tosses them out a window.* This was brilliant, my dear author *applauses* I would shake your hand but I'm afraid they're covered in snot and tears. Thank you for this.
gillian32 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Lovely fic. The character interactions were an absolute joy to read, and the ending (!)

I have no words. Beautiful.
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is far and away one of the best post-death fics I've read in a while, so I'm so glad I've come across it. Poignant, funny, and bittersweet, the ending was like a punch to the gut, but in a really good way. Thank you so much for sharing!
carebear969 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013