Reviews for Virtue
Sparticus328 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Holy Hell! First, I thought you were going to be really twisted and really break them up. But then I decided that Alec couldn't do that...not like how you were describing it, especially with the baby and how he REALLY DOES feel about Max :) Amazing as always, though...especially with the plot twist and White's stupid revenge plan. ;)
ljubezen chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
you had me going there for a bit. but towards the end of the acting i thought it was a bit iffy. but nice plot
pemberley chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
That's bad. White can't steall Little Alec. it's just plain mean. Besides, White deserved to get ray taken away from him. He killed his wife, for God's sake!
Liz Angels chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Right, there is nothing that could make that better - I'll admit you had me a little worried at the beginning and I almost didn't read the damn thing cause of the summary. Break up; horrible words I tell ya, horrible. Never scare me like that again!

Alright, it was downright fabulous and I loved it as much as I love your whole alternate series thing. Everyone's in character, all is well and Max and Alec are getting snuggly. It's all good.

I love the twists and turns, they definitely keep me on my toes. Keep up all your good work cause I'm looking forward to LOTS more where this came from. Oh, btw, NEVER do that to me again!

Toodles
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Ohh, white's evil, he needs to die a slow, painful death! Although it is appropriate.

In his mind, Max took his son away for no reason and so he sees it as the

perfect revenge. An eye for an eye if you will. (cliche, I know) Are you going

to post the rest of the BLP universe here? Please do, I love those stories and

didn't have a chance to put them on my own comp before they were taken off

NWP. Oh and please continue this series. It is my favorite version of season

3, and I really want to see it continued. Wow, long review, although part of

it was whining. Sorry. Anyways, you really had me fooled here for a while. I didn't

want to read anymore, but I just had to find out the end, and I am glad I read

to the end. Did you get Rain's name from Love in Vein? (I think that was the one,

ya know, vampire transgen?) Just curious. Uhh, sorry for rambling. I'll stop

now.

-Andrea
Synthera chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
I have to admit,I was so mad at you when you wrote Alec as such a jerk, but now that it was an act, it's okay. I still like you :) You did a good job. Can't wait for the next one.
Black Angel chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Ooooooh you had me totally fooled! I really liked this one!