Reviews for Love and Letting Go
hmmm chapter 52 . 2/15
nice and stuff... but what about Henry? You neglected the poor boy dreadfully. ;)
hmmm chapter 44 . 2/15
I get a feeling you enjoy writing peaceful family life ;) You bring up all these great conflicts and then deal with them waaay to quickly, for my taste.
hmmm chapter 43 . 2/15
Finally something going on again. It was a bit boring with Ted being so good all of a sudden. I hope this won't be dealt with within one chapter or turn out be a big misunderstanding... ;D I think my feelings concerning a story haven't ever fluctuated so much from chapter to chapter.
hmmm chapter 42 . 2/15
WHY ? ? ? You practically rewrite Ana and Christians story and only exchange the names for Ted and Amber. Well, I'm exaggerating, but it feels way too close to the original. Really loved parts of the story, but right now everything is just too easily solved (Phoebe's friend gets pregnant and she learns her life lesson, Amber gets together with Ted and now is pregnant and blabla repeat of the whole Ana/Christian story) Disappointing.
hmmm chapter 36 . 2/15
I liked the story so far, and I thought it was a very interesting turn when Ted started "behaving badly", in a way it's a bit disappointing that you turned this around so fast. It could have made for a few interesting chapters and conversations. Now he lived a certain way for a few years, comes home, sees his sister at a party and immediately realises how wrong he has been etc. that's too fast and a bit boring (when I imagine what could have been.) All in all very nice :)
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I understand now why some people write shitty comments on your story, because they are shitty, come on get real with your story.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 52 . 10/21/2014
Great story
joan.goldman.9 chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
I'm always glad when they are together.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
This is GREAT
joan.goldman.9 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
WOW is this different.
pattiecake13 chapter 52 . 8/21/2014
Omgee I loovvveeed this story! Awe would of liked to see phes and Jason's future story. Plz do a sequel! PLEASE! lol
Alexandra chapter 52 . 8/18/2014
Don't ever stop writing your amazing! I could not stop reading.
luvfordelena chapter 52 . 7/23/2014
aww just perfect! great story
vdlucas chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
I'm a grandma at 42. I got married 2 days out of high school and had my son 10 months later, my first daughter 20 months later and finally my last daughter 18 months after that.
vdlucas chapter 24 . 6/27/2014
Ted sounds like my son. When he went to prom, he paid for the girls dress, hair, makeup, flowers, tickets and limo. He paid for everything.
1,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »