Reviews for What I am
nurikat21 chapter 17 . 3/28
Love the cliffie! Please tell me the wolves figure things out fast. Bella and Carlisle can't be killed.
Khyharah chapter 17 . 3/28
dun dun dduuuuuuunnnnnnn! no killing of the bella and Carlisle. bad wolfies! can't wait for more
TM Twilight Girl chapter 17 . 3/28
Ooo, nice cliff-hanger. I can't wait until you continue. I like this story a lot.
TM Twilight Girl chapter 16 . 3/25
I found your story today and read it up to this point. I think it is very interesting, and you are doing a great job of making all the characters fun and different, yet the same. Most of the time, I read stories where Bella is the one that is underpowered or vulnerable. It's refreshing to read one that Bella is the powerful one, saving the Cullen's. Great job on your story. I can't wait to read more of it.
babesbraves chapter 15 . 2/6
Great story love the slightly feral Carlisle! Please update soon
Allons-y 23 chapter 15 . 11/10/2013
I just reread this story. When I read it the first time my attention was divided. This is truly stunning. You've developed Bella into a character I can appreciate. Your Carlisle is just perfect. Your concepts are fresh and intriguing. Were I a critic I'd use words like enthralling and sublime. I'd say it keeps you on the edge of your seat and surprises you at every turn. I'm breathless with anticipation, I can't wait for the rest of the journey you will take us on.
remeyqueen74 chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
please say you were updated to amazing story soon as possible I need to know exactly what's going to happen next thank you
01katie chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Love it.
tee hill chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))))))
Allons-y 23 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
This is shaping up to be a very original and wonderful piece.
I'm worried about the wolves and the treaty. I'm more worried that Bella won't "change" properly once Carlisle decides to change her.
However, I trust you to guide our couple through it all.
My only complaint is that there isn't more to read now.
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Nice! Last two sentences made it even better! Home run!
Allons-y 23 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I just found this story. It's unique and enthralling. I hope you write more soon.
Mia14-15 chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
I'm speechless
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Oh boy! Bella probably should have been more careful with Jacob. This could get pretty messy and complicated now! I wonder what Carlisle is thinking? Might be interesting to do the next chapter from his POV.
01katie chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Can't wait for more please update ASAFP.