Reviews for A Little Older, A Little Wiser
usagiendy1987 chapter 11 . 2/25
y did the gernals come back
Alley Nuke chapter 41 . 8/3/2015
Oh my gosh! This was soon good! I've read plenty of Serena and Darien stories and this has to be in my top 3! Thank you thank you! You are such an amazing author! This story just makes me feel good inside. 3
jesi ki kage chapter 41 . 7/19/2015
I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! You develop not only the relationships between all of the characters well but how the time apart has changed them too. This story is brilliant! Thank you so much for writing this! Keep up the great work! -Jesi Ki Kage
KageNoNeko chapter 41 . 2/14/2015
This story is so awesome that I have read it twice. Once on another site that you had posted to, and the second time here. I find I'm drawn to rereading the chapters about Ami.
sailor star chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
i loved it ... Thanks
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
got to hell
GalaxyStorm85 chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
Aside from a few spelling errors, great story! I was pretty hooked the whole way through, awesome job with detailing, I had a hard time putting my laptop down lol : ) Keep up the great story telling!
SilveSun chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
Love it
Faraway-R chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Ahahaha! Inborn superiority complex! :D
Chronos guardian chapter 41 . 6/26/2014
I liked that a lot. Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every minute of it.
Baitdcat chapter 41 . 6/24/2014
Awesome! I really love how this story came about. I've only ever seen a few episodes of sailor moon anime. It was something my little sister watched, and that I thought was funny when Serena/Usagi was being silly. That is until I saw the original subbed version and read a few fanfictions, now I am hooked! You did a good job with this one.
Lupinefire chapter 41 . 4/14/2014
Hi, lost my password for my original account on her but I was formerly Miko633. I was going thought my old favorites list and re-reading everything. This story was and is very well written, even if some of the chapters are way shorter than what I normally prefer. You had a great idea and ran with it, and unlike a lot of authors you actually completed the story. Apparently I dropped off the face of the earth at some point and stopped reviewing your story. So I just wanted to leave this review to say that I still think this is a great fic and thanks for writing it. Also this has distracted me for half a day and I really need to write a paper now. - Lupinefire formerly known as Miko633
nICK jOHNSON chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Here are my questions about this fanfic. 1. When did the fanfic take place? 2. How old was everyone that was in it? 3. What level of power were the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? 4. How did they get to be at that level? 5. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 6. How did the scouts lose their memories? 7. How did Serena get hers back? Be sure to give me a response.

Nick Johnson
MOON chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Knights:The Killing Moon is an up and coming new 11 episode Mini Series adaptation of Sailor Moon. Please Check it out and if you wish to see more please hit the LIKE button! THANKS YOU*

kbtjmandy chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
wow, this is a wicked fanfic, glad to have come upon it and read it all withn days. loved how the story flowed and it all came to be in the end. wow, but great work. :)