Reviews for A Little Older, A Little Wiser
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 33 . 10/1
"I don't think he ever forgot." I audibly gasped and said "NO!"
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 32 . 9/21
This chapter gives us just enough info. It's mysterious and suspenseful. I'm so excited to keep reading!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 31 . 9/19
Hell yes Rei! Never mind, THIS is the best-done chapter.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 30 . 9/19
I think this is your best chapter yet. Her father feels a bit OOC, but it's part of the premise and we hadn't seen him but briefly for the rest of the story.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 29 . 9/19
The laughter-breaking tension trope is nice, but it felt too soon to use it again with the same characters. I really hope they talk about Molly, or mention Lita's feelings about it.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 28 . 9/19
Nephlite and Lita can be so corny. That's not a criticism of your writing, but a comment on their characters. They honestly just are that way. I really like the older Serena in this fic. There's a solemnity about her that I missed in the anime and could only enjoy in the manga in snatches. And it's not that she's an unhappy person, she's not really despite the sadness of her high school years here, but she's realistic too.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 27 . 9/19
Lol Zoi's still a bit vain. I have a suspicion Lita and Nephrite's walks will end up being together.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 26 . 9/19
I was so sure it would be Zoisite killing him . . . but Rini! That was a surprise, but also foreshadowed, and so I'm more interested in what Nephrite was doing there.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 25 . 9/19
Two brains are better than one _ Lita continues to rock, without even having her caste mark go off
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 24 . 9/19
Oh jeez, that call was heartbreaking! IKUKO get your crap together!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 23 . 9/18
Oh man, I don't envy Sam that phone call. How do you ever explain an international kidnapping?
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 22 . 9/17
Well, that chapter was self-contained. Very mature of her, although he was so understanding that it could have waited.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 21 . 9/17
So formal, but it's great. I like that Darien and his generals have a different, more masculine dynamic. They're respectful and give each other space, at least for now while they get used to their memories again.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 20 . 9/17
Well, that went a little quick, but I guess there's no point in hashing through that confusion each time.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 19 . 9/17
Yeah man! I love people who choose FIGHT over flight. BUt seriously, it was intense.
1,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »