Reviews for Geniuses and Mischief
Pencil writer chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
I’m on the first chapter,good story,chapters might be a little short(scrolls down entire chapter, takes five minutes). This is really good not entirely up to my taste .But hey,I made it paste the first chapter(sooooo loooooooong!)
Keep writing
Love,
Pencil writer
Hughes Ogure chapter 10 . 2/9/2019
The story is interessing but I find it painful to read because of the use of the present tense in the narration. So... I'm kind of done.
FrostironStan2019 chapter 1 . 1/5/2019
I love this so much. I've read it about 15 times and I still can't get enough of it.
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 24 . 1/29/2018
Wow. Literally cant say how much I love this. Great job!
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 24 . 9/19/2017
I loved this story very much...
Guest chapter 24 . 9/24/2016
I would really love if you wrote a chapter where Loki got hurt and Tony and the gang took care of him.
vh132 chapter 24 . 7/20/2016
Thank you for the story !
DGtnsl chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Aww, this was great! Steve had a good idea for some bonding time, and everyone got to relax. I see that they aren't openly hostile in this moment but aren't all at ease with each other either. Again, congrats Steve (and Tony for forcing the hesitant to go along with him).
"You don't want to know [how many times I've used disguises to get inside the tower]" Good thing Loki was stopping by for trysts and not to kill them in their sleep.
DGtnsl chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
Woah, cool. That was certainly a rollercoaster! I'm guessing this is after the team finds out about their relationship? Not totally sure about that. It seems to fit before and after with the exception of Bruce knowing they normally get along.
PeaceHeather chapter 23 . 2/15/2016
Well, that was just... well. Golly.

Really well-written and very unexpected! Thank you for posting it.
Rose chapter 23 . 2/14/2016
Yay! It's always nice to see an update!
sylwioszek chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Hi, it's me again! :D I just wanted to add one little thing to my previous review :)
I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner: Tony and Loki teaming together to prank people, pre- and post-TheReveal. It would be EPIC! :D
Best wishes~! :D
sylwioszek chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Awesome fanfic! :D I really like the relationship between Tony and Loki, how it started and how it's developing. And their interactions with the team. I didn't realise until now, that earlier, Tony was refering to the conversation in this chapter, not the one from the movie. I loved it when they were trolling Clint and Steve, that there never were any cats in the Tower! xD And Tony's concussions is something of a running gag here, isn't it? ;)
I think that, if You'd just state in your A/Ns in what time period the chapter takes place, pre- or post-"Where it All Begins", it would be just fine :) Personally, I don't need You to say anything, because it's kinda fun for me to guess at which point in the timeline the events are.
Can I suggest some ideas for more chapters? I really would like to read about the first face-to-face meeting(s) of Pepper and Loki. I know that the magician never tells his secrets, but prrreeeettyyyyy please? I am seriously curious about them :3 And maybe chapter with something more about Loki's protectiveness over children? You can rarely find this aspect of Loki in fanfics, I think. Maybe even de-aging chapter then? :D
Ok, how about Loki getting used to eat in front of Tony? He mentioned something like that.
Or more of Loki getting into trouble and Tony helping him out?
...
I'm beginning to think, that I can come up with more and more ideas just so I can read more and more of this universe. It's briliant! And I reeeeaaally loooooooove reading ;D Well, I can only hope, that You will write more of this amazing fanfic.
I hope You are well!
Best wishes~! :D
Losteraable chapter 22 . 1/13/2016
one question, will be there more chapters? because for sure I need more
CandyApplePi chapter 22 . 12/16/2015