Reviews for A Chance To Be Better
D72 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I think they should make that match count, because it's amusing as hell. Double dq for sasuke.
Dzerx chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Really hope you update this soon. Pairing wise I'd say Naruto x Shizune is extremely rare, and unique.
kurifu gari chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
naruhina forever
arinasution5 chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Go
WarFlower chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
I really hope he meets Kyubi soon
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
Love It.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
Please try to upload a new chapter soon the curiosity is eating me alive!
slythefoxx2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
I like the story although likely abandoned. It just doesn't seem right that Jiraiya would have taken his eyes off Itachi and then no one really calls him out on it, especially when the result is the person he all but abandoned loses an eye because of it.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
That's cool that Kushina had an awesome weapon. And Tsunade took so well to Naruto. I hope Chojuro doesn't die. Look forward to see what sort of training the rebel forces will teach Naruto. Thanks for writing.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Holy crap, Naruto's situation is horrible. Surely Danzo has other subordinates if he wants to kill babies, geez.
ranoshi chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Naruto's fight wth Gaara went well, I like that you had Shikamaru and Shino came to Naruto's aid. Tobirama and Harashima's appearance was funny until it wasn't, it still stings how Orochimaru killed Hiruzen. Surely Naruto's clothes were salvageable :/
ranoshi chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Character bashing is tiring but I'm already filed up, screw arrogant Sasuke and negligent Kakashi though points on him pointing out that Naruto beat Neji and congratulated him even if it's too late not enough sort of thing. I like Anko since she planned to train Naruto herself.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Danzo's reasons are sound. I've always resented Kakashi not helping Naruto or finding him someone reliable to be trained by. I look forward to seeing Naruto wiping them out :-b
melkun chapter 7 . 8/20/2016
I hope the story will continue, its really cool
T-Aj71721291 chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
Please, do us all a favor and continue whenever you can...