Reviews for A Chance To Be Better
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 7 . 9/5
Joshua M chapter 1 . 7/15
Hey! I know i'm a bit late lol, but this alternate story was something I was wondering about and you happened to write it. I'm only on the first chapter and it's already really good! Can't wait to keep reading
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 4/20
Could the convo with the sword be any more weird and nonsensical? He's able to accidentally unseal you because he's worthy, you trust him because he's Kushina's son, yet you don't think him worthy to know your name despite the first two reasons given? Also, I'd like to repeat, Naruto's eye can heal from that. Even if it takes longer than a few days. Give back his gorgeous eye dammit!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 4/20
His eye can totally heal from that.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 4/20
That lucky bitch!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 4/20
Are you fuckin kidding me?! I know the people of konoha are stupid but that's just retarded. The hokage is in charge of dispersing and approving missions so Naruto CAN'T have taken a mission as a cover. That's too risky and too unlikely to work since he can only take missions he's given.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 4/20
Nuoooo the third still died. So sad.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 4/19
Holy crap yas! Naruto is fuckin brutal and I can't stand Sasuke so that was like completely awesome!
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/21
Fate would favor the kind, the bold, and those who would try to change their futures.
D72 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
I think they should make that match count, because it's amusing as hell. Double dq for sasuke.
Dzerx chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Really hope you update this soon. Pairing wise I'd say Naruto x Shizune is extremely rare, and unique.
kurifu gari chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
naruhina forever
arinasution5 chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Go
WarFlower chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
I really hope he meets Kyubi soon
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 7 . 10/20/2016