Reviews for A New Life
Thefabulousme chapter 9 . 4/1
THANK GOD NOW GO TO GILBERT YOUR TRUE LOVE
Toolazytologin chapter 12 . 12/12/2016
There are so many things I want to tell you, first, please for the love of god and everything that is USUK and omegaverse, please continue this fanfic. This story is so well written, it's not just about UsUk or heats or pwp's, it also tackles topics like gender discrimination, something we once had and probably still do in some cultures. Please I love this so much I binged everything in one day.

Second I would like to say is that this is fucking fantastic and amazing, if I were a publishing company I would publish this, its that fucking amazing. Especially since the characters have character development, especially America, true to your word I loathed him at first and never thought I'd ever get to like him. But he's such a softie inside I just had to forgive him for what he did to England.

Lastly nothing so serious but oh my god I hope Germany or Ludwig doesn't end up a traditionalist asshole, I love Ludwig so much, especially as a bottom ;3. That aside It's only a gut feeling though but he was probably talking to that germanium dude from the gala since you did mention he was related to Ludwig.
shixinping2000 chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
I love the story! Your language is awseome. The characters of Aurther and Alfred are both developed thoroughly. Lovely! Hoping to see the next chapter (it's been literally 2 year...
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
I don't know if you'll continue this in fact I'm pretty sure you got out of the fandom already, like most people have, but I still want to tell you how great it is. It's written beautifully and I would reread this every few months because this is just one of my favorite works out there. I know your bio says that this pops in to your mind every now and then but its 2016 now, almost 2017. But that's still not gonna stop me from rereading! It's that enjoyble! I'm like 70% sure you've moved on from this and that you might not even read this comment, but after almost two years I felt it was necassary to tell you how enamored I am with this.
kossss chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
I love it! Please pleaseeeee continue 33333 I can't wait 'til those two get married and have their child (if the story will include that in the future) w
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
I love your story. I really love it. It's fantastic! Please update as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Dude I still have some hope that you will continue this! Please don't take the hope away from me!
Marylouanna chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
Wonderful story i love it. Please keep writing.
Theinkreader chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
*crying since there's no more chapters* I know this is probably going to go ignored, but whatever. It's still really good and, tbh, my first omegaverse. So cute ;w; ... And now it's over... *goes to emo corner and keeps crying*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
I still care! I care very much even though it's been two years! I'm no writer, but the way this is written is beautiful! Please please please update this soon!
Archangel Karkat chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSE?!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
ᖇᗩᖇᗩᖇᗩ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE ᗪ:
Cay Ezemay chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
I'm a binge reader, but I LOVE stories like this and will read it update by update when I've found gold mines like this. I also understand writer's block, and that life can be busy. But please, keep writing and perfecting your gift.
Kuroi kinzu chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Read everything in one go...its 4am and im wishing for more more more! Drama for the ORA! I was honestly avoiding this fic when i saw the "drama" genre on it. Read too many scarring fics that shud hv been labeled trauma instead of drama. Looking forward to more of this story!
kirklandlover chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
You're so cruel... You mad me love this fic yet you never finished it... I hope that someday you'll find time to continue it...TnT