Reviews for A New Life
Marylouanna chapter 12 . 8/24
Wonderful story i love it. Please keep writing.
Theinkreader chapter 12 . 7/29
*crying since there's no more chapters* I know this is probably going to go ignored, but whatever. It's still really good and, tbh, my first omegaverse. So cute ;w; ... And now it's over... *goes to emo corner and keeps crying*
I still care! I care very much even though it's been two years! I'm no writer, but the way this is written is beautiful! Please please please update this soon!
Archangel Karkat chapter 12 . 7/7
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSE?!
ᖇᗩᖇᗩᖇᗩ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTE ᗪ:
Cay Ezemay chapter 12 . 7/2
I'm a binge reader, but I LOVE stories like this and will read it update by update when I've found gold mines like this. I also understand writer's block, and that life can be busy. But please, keep writing and perfecting your gift.
Kuroi kinzu chapter 12 . 6/21
Read everything in one go...its 4am and im wishing for more more more! Drama for the ORA! I was honestly avoiding this fic when i saw the "drama" genre on it. Read too many scarring fics that shud hv been labeled trauma instead of drama. Looking forward to more of this story!
kirklandlover chapter 12 . 5/30
You're so cruel... You mad me love this fic yet you never finished it... I hope that someday you'll find time to continue it...TnT
ScorchingFlamesBurn chapter 12 . 5/22
helloooooo I am heeere! hello can you hear me!
Okay that was so mainstream but still, continue this, I WANT to know, will they catch mathew? Will arthur become involved in ORA? Alfred and Arthur? Also it's been a while since we saw Alfred's intimidating side? ;)
All in all, please update
SadButSmiling chapter 12 . 4/30
Waaah I loved this XD
I don't know of you're planning on updating this but if you are, I'd love to see it.
The relationship you've portrayed between Matthew and Alfred is spot on and your Arthur is so cute!
Thanks
Pfuu chapter 12 . 4/17
Fabulous work c;
TheAmericanGit chapter 12 . 4/1
Ahhh you haven't updated in like two years Dx Well, if you're still here, I'd love to hear more! :D
Me chapter 12 . 3/23
Will you ever continue?
EEEK! Oh my gosh, I really loved that... I saw that you hadn't updated for quite a while, but I hope you are planning to because that was just such a good read.
(I also loved the Franada in there, however I understand that PruCan is a more popular pairing (If you kept up the Franada that'd be awesome))
wd chapter 12 . 2/8
is this fanfic over i don't get it ?