Reviews for Land Before Time: Great Valley Adventure Retold
The Time Traveler chapter 19 . 4/28
This was a great retelling. I owe it to Maggiesheartlove for directing me here. I must say this was really good how you retold the film and I like your OC. :) I will definitely be reading more of this. :)
Darksage95 chapter 19 . 2/28
Yet another beautiful story! Man...Aylene's got guts. Keep up the good work and don't stop! This is awesome!
katmar1994 chapter 19 . 1/28
I love it!
JudgmentDragon25 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Oh Ozzy and Strut. Such funny Egg Stealer duo. Great to see those two. Love the story that you're doing, it's amazing. Keep up the good work. I really love to chat on how you manage to come up with these amazing ideas.

Overall, keep up the good work, and I hope we can chat a bit. :)
Torotyrannus15 chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
Are you doing all the movies for this series?
Korrasami 88 chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Sharpteeth really are stupid. They could see and smell Chomper right in front of them, and still thought of him as a meal!
RustyPete12 chapter 19 . 7/14/2015
Another lovely story. Chopper was just so adorable! Keep up the good work!
Ultimateblack chapter 19 . 6/22/2015
That was fun to read. I'm guessing that only carnivores speak to carnivores and vice versa for herbivores but omnivores can speak to both?
shoewax45 chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
I have to say this was a great retelling of the first sequel to The Land Before Time I enjoyed it.
New Universe Returns chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
I love it how it ends, and I never expect anything from Ozzy and Strut at the end too. Well, at least they're still okay and decided to not to return to the Great Valley for a long time, and find food somewhere else. I'm hoping that Strut will like to eat plants, and Ozzy will have no choice to put up with Strut's newfound diet.
Rainlily216 chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
I’m leaving a similar message on all your Land Before Time retelling stories so they can all be on my favorites page. I know it’s been a while since I reviewed last, and you can imagine how pleased I was to still see this series going strong. Each one is unique, with solid flowing narratives, and even when you add in new characters (I won’t ruin for people who haven’t read them) but the two humans recently introduced is well done as it gives Aylene someone of her species to interact with, which while I love Littlefoot and the gang, you need that element very once in a while, which you do just a fantastic job with. As always, its my greatest wish to see you do all the installments of Land Before Time, and with each story Aylene’s story just gets better and better! Wonderful, wonderful job Avatar Emerald, I mean Elise!
hans.kofler.355 chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
I miss the land before time movie I wish they make new land before time movie
thunder pony chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Amazing.
thunder pony chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
Oh I hope that it goes well.
thunder pony chapter 16 . 12/6/2014
Oh where could chomper be?