Reviews for Goodnight Noises Everywhere
Kai Hoshizuki chapter 11 . 7/2
I read through this in one go and hands down! This fanfic is the best out of all the RusPru I read for now!

I can't stop crying on the last few chapters and gosh! The pain! The pain is so freaking really I just- *CRIES*

Thank you for your awesome writing. I truly enjoyed it while bathing myself with tears.
DarkLeader16 chapter 11 . 3/31
this story is beautiful and soooooooo sad sorry I reviewed twice but I rarely review
DarkLeader16 chapter 11 . 3/31
I RARELY CRY AND CONGRATS U WOULD HAVE DID BETTER THAN ACTUAL FAMOUS/NOVEL AUTHORS. I THINK I JUST MY MIND BLOWN
Darkest Fire chapter 11 . 2/19
I fucking hate you, you know that. This is so so so beautiful and so FUCKING sad. Why would you write this?
Well done, you're making me cry.
This story is so good.
AnimeLover chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
This is by far, one of the most touching, well written, and heartfelt fanfictions I have ever read. I am crying my eyes out as I write this. The characters, the struggles they faced, and the subtle hints to the main source material were all amazing. Gilbert's courage and morals were especially inspiring. Even with the inevitability of death hanging over Gilbert from the beginning, this story managed to demonstrate that despite relentless hardship, a friend can make all the difference, and it is never too late to love or have hope. Although my heart feels a little heavier, I am so happy that I was able to read this story and share in its AWESOMENESS! kesesesese Rest in peace Gilbert! Live on and be free Gilbird and Ivan! (And a big thanks to you CreamPuffBunny!)
TheBeautyInDarkness chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
That was stunning. You used an amazing variety of words to detail your story. The pain they felt was so beautifully described that it retched my heart. The sadness they felt throughout the hardships they faced made my heart and mind feel a pang of sympathy for them. And then the moment I had been hoping to avoid happened. With the death of Gilbert a piece of me went with. Your story didn't disappoint to satisfy many people, myself included. And you know what? The best stories don't need to have a happy ending.
Breathing in Poison chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
This is achingly sweet, yet I sense death around the corner. Good luck, my friends. I wish you well through these bitter and dark days.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Just finished and I'm sobbing my heart out. This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
I can't even tell how much i love your story. It was beautifully written, you are officially my favourite author now up the good work c;
AthtarCat-Kuro chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
I did mourn throughout the last chapter, it was literally dripping snot and tears nonstop. Never before have I cried so ever ... feel proud. The death of Gilbert killed me,a part of me died with Gil, and I assure you I would kill you if not for the epilogue... to Gilbird I looked like the reincarnation of Gil, and by that I remained as consolation. I just hope that Ivan can move on and NEVER forget Gill. ยก Even I cry just remembering.
deliciouslywritten chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
a tiny bit of me died with gilbert. This was an awesome fic! I've fallen in love with your writing.
carnagekiid chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I read this fanfic a while ago and I just had to come back and reread it. This is my absolute favorite fanfic I've ever read and it made me cry multiple times but it's written so beautifully.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
Right in the feels
Anonymous chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
Oh my god, just wow. Your skills as writer are limitless. I found tears at Gilbert's death this whole fic was just so touching! The epilouge was wonderfully incorporated and also I want to ad that your vocabulary for this fic was extremely colourful! I was ecstatic when I found this one after browsing your account. I'm also reading Moonlight and Musk(I beleive its called) it's just beautiful! I mustt say, I love alternate universe fan fictions but your stories are by far the best I've read! Your have great potential and I think you could become a womdefuk author!
FireFox Vixen chapter 11 . 9/25/2014