Reviews for Goodnight Noises Everywhere
DanieSora chapter 11 . 2/4
this story was very interesting. I really enjoyed it.
A bit ooc as always but that's a nice thing on this story, I think you improved a lot and write beautifully.
you made me cry... not many can achieve that with words...
Ghost Hand chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I'll admit, I was crying all the way through "Goog night Gilbie" to when the bird showed up. Thank you for adding that epilogue. I'm not sure I would have been completely at peace with what happened without it.
AVPMfreakify101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! Great job with the plot and character development. I was in tears and I now want to cosplay this XD. Though one small critique I have is Gilbert's death when Ivan "closes" his eyes. You can't do that when someone dies. The only way Gilbert's eyes would've stayed closed was if Ivan had glued them. They can only stay closed for so far so they would've been opened a little bit still. Over all the story was amazing and I loved it the whole way through. I'm so glad I read it!

Tally
takelo14 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
OMG that was so good. I'm always sad when your fics end .
I hope you write another prussia pairing soon 3
Thanks for writing the series!
Erin Kamikaze chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
That was so depressing, but really well written _
Star Braginskaya chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
*dead* Ouch- That literally hurt my heart to read... I'm just- Sitting here sobbing my eyes out now... NOT COOL!
Y.Y
TT
The Story Siren chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Excellent, excellent story- as always! Apart from the minor grammatical hiccups here and there, I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the good work! :)
Mandaar chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Gah! I've never cried to a story before! This was simply wonderful and heart warming (as well as heart wrenching).
Such a beautiful ending to a story. I had to choke down tears.
Definately a favourite of mine.
The Winged Huntress chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
This was a beautiful ending. Very sad but sweet as well
imtheRATZ chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Wow... Wow... This was really awesome... Best ending...
Ashitaka99 chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
I'm really looking forward to seeing where you plan on taking this story!
animekitten03 chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
All the emotions I felt while reading this... I can't wait for the next chapter.
O.O chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
One more chapter? Please don't say the next one is the last chapter... NO! Nope! I refuse to believe it! Nope! Not at all!

Nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nonononononononononononononononononononononononono nononononononononononononononono

bluegeam chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Only one more chapter?...Your gonna make me cry aren't you? T_T
FuuryHaavoc chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
You are very good at being descriptive about the situation in a way that is easy to picture in my mind. Not many can do that successfully. However I find the dialogue incredibly unrealistic and the character development to be quite nonexistant. The story itself is a good idea, but the progression is too rapid and, again, unrealistic. You also don't integrate much of their actual character into Ivan and Gilbert. Their likes and dislikes? Sure. You mention vodka and Fritz. But you don't really go into any depth for their actual emotions and personalities. They could easily just be two OC's with the amount of connections they have to the canon characters. I actually do like this story, it has very relatable elements that many writers skirt around to avoid controversy or offense, and is, like I said, easy to visualize. If you take this as a 'flame' it was not my intention at all. Rather, I'd like to think of it as contructive critizism so you can further improve your writing and expand you abilities. I don't often review, but I felt that this deserved some attention. Great work and keep on writing ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »