Reviews for The Morning After
Darth Cruel chapter 8 . 4/3
Awesome story, loving it all. Better then the Hangover. Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
CuriousNightmare chapter 8 . 2/5
I went from vague amusement to occasional snickers rolling with silent laughter to crying to laughing so hard I couldn't breathe (because wang fire beard and shoes...I still can't think of certain things without cracking up) and then back to wicked amusement with this latest chapter. I don't review much anymore but you more than deserve one. Or twenty. This story is fantastic! It's well written and the characters are believably in character, the side pairings are fun, and if you find the motivation to continue in the future I really can't wait to see what happened the previous night and to Zuko's new besty. A million wicked grins and kudos to you.

Also apologies for not logging in, I was impatient.
zulfi chapter 1 . 1/9
I was literally crying my eyes off by laughing xD
please update this its pure gold man
SpendingMyVacationAtTheLibrary chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This is the funniest fanfiction that I've ever read - can't wait for an update!
SpendingMyVacationAtTheLibrary chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
"Oh yeah, a bachelor party with Angsty McEmopants and a freakin' MONK, watch out, Fire Nation, this is gonna be a wild night."

Haha I'm crying!
Blossom chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Hahaha, cute story. I like the mystery aspect and Tokka. Its a fun read cant wait for u to update
Ice Jazz Elleth chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
This is kinda brilliant! I love it so much! I was checking around fanfics in the dead of night to find something fun to read before bed and I couldn't put this down. Before I knew it, the clocks were nearing three in the morning! I couldn't put this down.

The story is very engaging and believable. I feel that it fits in rather perfectly with the Avatar the Last Airbender verse, keeping to the same amusing themes and really engaging story. I really want to find out more, to know what Aang's letter to Katara was, to find out how General Hu died and the lightning marks on Zuko's fingers. This is one of the best Murder Mysteries that I've read. And I can't stop laughing as well. The humour in this is great. I love it. So in character and so fantastic!

Thank you for creating an amazing story and sharing it with us. I can't wait to find out how this story progresses. And on a side note, I'm sorry that it sounds like you've been forced to label the pairings. I'm with you on the whole not labelling. The story should be the main focus.

Keep up the great work!

-Ice Jazz Elleth
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
This is great. I feel bad for Zuko haha.
Update soon!
Warpwind chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
haven't laughed like that in a while. damn funny.
HolographicAngel chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Great read! Love it! Can't wait for more!
hopefully-happy chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
OHMYGOSH, ZUKO IS SO DEAD.
I seriously /love/ this story; thank you so much for writing it!
Oh gosh, this is too much fun. I love how you make all the characters bounce off each other so well _
Still one of my favorite sentences, from the last chapter,
"'I will be asking the questions here, thank you very much,' Toph said threateningly to the man's navel."
hahhaha oh geez
You are so wonderful, and this is so wonderful. Just.. yes.
sirkisshy chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
Goodness graciousness, I'm really digging into this fic! Never have I laughed so much as I read, and I read every chapter in one sitting! Your literature is brilliant, and the plot is very interesting so far. Gotta say, I'm excited for more, so an update would really be lovely. Wish all the luck to you, dear!
Hi chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
I lov it
Kimberly T chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
I'm trying to picture a thoroughly drunken/drugged Zuko and Kuei being all buddy-buddy and singing popular drinking songs together, but my brain keeps seizing up and whimpering for mercy when I do; I guess I'll have to wait until someone does fanart of this hilarious fic!
Atarah Derek chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
More pieces to the puzzle. Can't wait for Kuei to wake up and find out what happened.

One thing I feel I need to point out is, wouldn't it be a better omen for a Fire Lord to be conceived in the fall, so that he or she is born in the summer? Summer sees the highest birth rate for firebenders due to it being their associated season, and the Fire Lord is, as far as we know, always a firebender. I sort of have this head canon wherein a Fire Lord whose child is due in the winter will send his wife south of the equator/go south herself in order to give birth in the summer.