Reviews for A Long Journey
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
This is an incredible story, and I can't wait to see how badly Abby is handling everything and how Gibbs will manage to fix it all- if he can.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Lady Minuialwen chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Nice chapter. I feel so bad for McGee
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Love the story so far
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
nice start, though pills are a rather pathetic way out!
A. Heimby chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I'm excited for the next chapter, but also frightened. Abby is being worrisome.
A. Heimby chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
The end of the second last paragraph put a very stupid smile on my face, it kind of hurt, but I can't wait to read more!
earthdragon chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
If Tim was so deeply depressed that he attempted suicide, then it would take more than 2 weeks before he could be considered fit for field duty. Even in the world of fiction, he would be confined to desk duty for at least a month, should he be allowed back to work at all. I would certainly ensure that weapons such as knives and guns were kept well away from him, in case he tried again. After all, the cause of his depression hasn't been resolved yet. And he obviously didn't want to be found, as he didn't call anyone to leave a final message. Tim will definitely need weeks - possibly months - of psychiatric help. I'm glad that he is staying with Gibbs, so that there is someone to keep an eye on him.

I am surprised by Abby. I know that she has a problem facing reality, but how can she feel it isn't that bad that a friend has been hospitalised following a suicide attempt. The very fact that he is in hospital means that it is very bad indeed.

A bit rough round the edges but a good story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Interesting story but I wish dealing with attempted suicide could be this easy.
Kai-2010 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
I like it so far. I will continue to read the upcoming chapters. Good job addressing a very difficult subject,
aimaru chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I like your story it is different than most. Looking forward to reading more.
Peglet chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Type your review here...
earthdragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is a bit depressing. How often has Tim tried to stay in contact with his sister and grandmother before feeling estranged? And if he feels isolated from the team, why attempt suicide? Why not simply request a transfer or resign and look for another job where he would be more appreciated and welcomed?

I'll be interested to see where you take this.
amdelodder chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Needs more details and more emotion.
Like the story line well anything with McGee is a favorite.
Looking forward to more hoping you will dive into it and expand the thoughts of the characters showing their development and more atmosphere of the surrounding and events taking place.
Take care and Good luck in your story.
Thanks for the read
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
nice start. please update soon