Reviews for Stitching Hearts
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 23 . 2/6
Okay, Wow, just wow, this is really really good, okay. Like, this made me cry and it takes a lot from a fanfic to make me cry. Also, just gonna mention that a friend suggested this fanfic for me and I had asked her if any one died in it, and thEN SHE LIED TO ME AND SAID "NO"! So you can imagined how hysterical I was when Iggy died becAUSE I HAD READ ALL OF IT EXPECTING EVERYONE TO LIVE! So, yeah, this broke my heart. Great job!
FireFox Vixen chapter 23 . 1/22
Love!1
Derpyburp chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
This was the best Hetalia fanfiction I have ever read...
This made me cry so much
SakuraDreamerz chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
*is bawling* This was a fantastic fanfic! T.T
LDK chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Really can't spell out my feelings for this story, other than this really made me cry. Beautiful, emotional... Thank you. For writing this, thank you.
Hetawholockian chapter 23 . 9/6/2014
This is so good. I have never cried because of a fanfic until now. You honestly could officially publish this as an actual book, just change the character names. I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry for the next few years.
Spirit-of-Maple-Leaf chapter 23 . 9/1/2014
This story made me feel all sorts of emotions. Ranging from joy to sadness. Even made me tear up, which is really rare for me. This is written really well and I got to say, I don't have any words lefts to describe this.
ItsMyIceCream428 chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
This was one of the most touching fanfictions I have ever read... I started crying when Arthur died and as I type this tears threaten to fall... great job on this! :)
painxsmile chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
First of all, I want to say thank you! This fic was really well done. The feelings, the raw feeling of being hurt, fear, happiness, hope, helplessness, etc. Wow, you really captured them. I literally cried when Arthur died and the following ones. It was really touching. Well done!
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
All this FrUk makes my little heart soar
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
This is so amazingly adorable, i love it so much so far!
Tinkering-Lady chapter 23 . 6/26/2014
This has been enjoyable and painful for me, which is a good thing.

You captured a lot of emotions in this story and for that I commend you. That's not an easy thing to do without screwing up. I love the whole family thing you did here, starting from where the twins first met Arthur, up to his death and to their lives afterwards.

Anyways, I really loved this story from beginning, middle and end. Congratulations on finishing such a wonderful story and I wish you good luck on future stories! Happy writing!
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
This story... Oh my gosh, this story has brought me laughs and tears and everything in between. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
maplepancakes99 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
This entire story tugged at my heart strings and I absolutely loved every moment of it. Great job. It was very touching.
Nobody Apologist chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
I really really enjoyed this story! I even cried at a few parts. I hope you continue writing and I can't wait to read more of your work (which I'm sure will be just as good as if not better than this one)!