Reviews for Stitching Hearts
I was directed here from a fic rec list on tumblr and I am so thankful! Everything was awesome! I was literally crying when Arthur died and reading everything that happened after. I like how Alfred and Matthew were able to reconcile with their birth father and how he was able to use his experience to help Alfred. I just wish I had the ability to tell you how amazing a writer you are.
EveryTearYouCry chapter 1 . 2/17
So I read this story some years ago and I never left a review for it although it deserves it.
This story had me fluer to my computer for about there days straight. I was so into this story that when I made it the end I cried a lot and my heart broke. I don't think I've found a fic which had me caught up the same way as this one. Fantastic and very emotional story. Well written and it is done to perfection. I don't think I can find the words to describe my thoughts about this fic and do it the justice it deserves. This may sound a bit as overreacting but I was so seriously so caught up and into this story. All the love from me and all the amazing word you can think of to describe a masterpiece like this
HelloItsMe2811 chapter 23 . 1/7
oh my god this was a great story even tough it was written 3 years ago i had to stop my self from crying or else my parents would think im weird but it was so great!
Father of Understanding chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
There are your grandkids, Artie.

Overall, I really liked this. This will be put in my "Murders Your Feels and Soul" folder now. ;)

Seriously, though. Great job.
Father of Understanding chapter 22 . 12/25/2016
Looks like those grandkids are coming, Artie.
Father of Understanding chapter 21 . 12/25/2016
Al, don't break your brother. It's not nice.
Father of Understanding chapter 20 . 12/25/2016
I hate my life now. Thank you for murdering my feels.
Father of Understanding chapter 19 . 12/25/2016
Yeah, Mandelene, why DO you do this to me?
Father of Understanding chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Congratulations, Alfred. You've contracted fake food pregnancy.

This is painful. Why I am reading this sadness? Oh, right. It's wonderful.

I really can't say I imagined Matt becoming a politician.
Father of Understanding chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
Yep. He's dying. Thanks for the feels.

I'm not sure what to think about my Canadia's girlfriend. . . .
Father of Understanding chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Arthur's dying, isn't he!?
Father of Understanding chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
I've always seen graduation as a "the easiest and fun part of your life is over, so go do stuff" kind of ritual.
Father of Understanding chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Germany is teaching economics. I can see that.
Father of Understanding chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Is France their uncle? Their real dad with whom their mom had a fling with?
Father of Understanding chapter 11 . 12/25/2016
I am Matt, Arthur, and Al all at once.