Reviews for Invisible Man
Sonra chapter 1 . 2/15
ow. I want to say more. but. ow.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is absolutely amazing! Seriously, the skill to write a coherent story following a patterned word limit, awesome. Great job dude, loved it, especially Marik's spiral into insanity and how he kind of literally takes Ryou down with him. Very interesting, story and style. Keep it up _ !
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Heyya Spoony :P I know I haven't been around lately :D but I wanted you to know that I still lurk around your fanfiction x3 and since I just checked my DA, I felt like a review for this flawless piece of perfection was long overdue xD Especially since it's Thiefshipping. I probably ought to have checked it out earlier, but I'm a lazy piece of crap haha :3

Anyway :D I gotta say, you've really outdone yourself with this one. At first, I was a bit taken aback by the format, but it's surprisingly easy to get lost in the flow of this fanfic and it felt like I was just being carried along by the words and by the end it was like slamming into a wall and being brought back to reality.

Marik's whole superhero fantasy was a very dark and odd twist and you wrote it in so perfectly that I almost would have believed his delusion if I didn't know any better. We were embedded so thoroughly into Marik's strange and insane mindset that you left no room to feel any pity or sorrow over what was going on with Ryou and it just added so much more to the dark atmosphere of the fic

The ending was also wonderful, it left just enough to the imagination and really keeps us thinking about what could have happened. I personally had several scenarios running through my head :3
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow... I... have no words.
It's a good story in the fact that you have no idea what you're walking into and are entranced the whole way through. I liked how the paragraphs got shorter as you went along, almost like as the story goes on, Marik becomes less and less articulate with his words. In short, I loved it. :)
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow... That was... Interesting. I guess Marik was driven to insanity.