Reviews for The Antebellum Mosaic: Fragments
This is sad...Poor brave Sam
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I like it
Ellanore chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is beautiful. Thank you. I try so hard to express how writing saves me, but I feel I always fail. So I just want you to know that you and your work has saved me. I want you to know that your stories are beautiful to me. That they have great meaning, and I am better for having them in my life.
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
New and Old chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wah... kays this is going striaght to my alerts list... can't wait for the next drabbles set!
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So the panic attack Sam should have had when he woke up there? Poor Sam
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Poor Sam... Panic attacks are awful. At least he had something that could break through and tell him to breathe - er, intake air. ...which probably didn't help his panic that much.
Can we haz more? May we have more, please? You just updated the main fic... so... *shuffles feet awkwardly* Please?
buslimpan chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wow. I almost got panic while I read this o.o Didn't notice that I held my breath until I let it go when Sam calmed down :P

Great work!
Wow. Good job.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
very nice
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
What I love about Antebellum, and now this Fragments series, is that Sam doesn't forget who he was. I don't like the stories where he forgets he was human. Those are sad :(
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really liked this. Very interesting seeing Sam's reaction to whats happened to him. Looking forward to seeing more.
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wow, I hope they all turn out this good. I love that you have him acknowledge that he's changed but he's still Sam.