Reviews for The (Boston) Red Line
Nissa-Cullen chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Ugh don't give into the dark side Bella. Dating Jacob won't do you any good. Look for Edward. Go to him. You don't want Jacob. I'm glad Alice looked her up on Facebook and they're going to be friends now outside of class. Hopefully Bella will be able to move out of her funk
OhGeeFantasy chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I love this. Jake seems like such a nice guy, someone to get Bella's mind off of Edward.
Great story!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Oh crap! A girlfriend? That's sucks big time. It seems to me that Edward likes Bella to bring her in for a hug and watch her can whisk her away. Maybe he will dump the gf and pursue B.
Reading on!
OhGeeFantasy chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Oh wow! Now he's touching her and taking her to safety. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I like this! I'm reading on. I'll rec this too in my group "Fly and Be Free".
Hugs
harasnicole chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Just found this today and I am LOVING it so far! Keep it up. :)
tsm0836 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
gabby1017 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Well, angst is an issue with me... Oy, I get so heavy in the chest... But I will still read on... I'm a glutton for punishment... Your story grabs you in...And we share Fran!
enka3 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Nice update!
jane-with-a-y chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Aw crap, I think my heart broke a little right along with Bella's when he said he had a girlfriend. Pouting!
Nice hug though and she does go to school far, far away ... so? Yeah. Maybe she'll stay there.

PS: Fran is awesome ... that's how I discovered this gem of a story!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Okay, I'm fully hooked now! You are telling an amazing tale and I'm in for the long haul!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love Boston and I love a quiet and musical Edward. Combine that with an awkward, dancing Bella; well it just doesn't get any better for me!
All this story needs is a few more readers. I think you should put it on the sneak Peek Mondays on . It is darling!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Okay, I was wrong; he wasn't stalking her. Damn it! LOL But my heart is breaking just a little...
hooker81 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
love it
muffinmom chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
Thx so much for this chapter , made my day!
So glad Alice called and that Bella told her everything. Curious when she'll see Edward again!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »