Reviews for Perseus: Legend of Olympus
Drachenreiter1 chapter 5 . 8/4
Great story! Hope you'll update soon.
Aimiluwayla chapter 5 . 8/2
Hello, this amazing, my days, I didn't think you could get any better then Master of Elements, but this is another level of brilliance on its own, love the creation of the Percy I've always wanted but never had the talent to write about, he's a Legend, doesn't matter if he'll be overpowered. Love the little seeds you're planting for Percy's future romances. Two humble requests as a reader, first, please don't make it and Annabeth/Percy love story, which it looks like what will happen eventually, with the usual twists and detours. Not that it's a bad pairing, just that I'm kind of sick of it, Artemis/Aphrodite/Athena/Piper/Zoë, (especially Zoë), any of these would be great, please consider! And second, PLEASE UPDATE, FOR THE SAKE OF THE WORLD AND ALL OUR SANITY! WE CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! PLEASE DONT BE DEAD, PLEASE UPDATE, LIKE REALLY SOON! That being said you're awesome, and hopefully we'll all get our early Christmas present!
son of hades1 chapter 5 . 8/1
Awesome story keep updating please
desdelor97 chapter 5 . 7/19
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
JordanMathias chapter 5 . 7/18
Love is honest but also love has it's own agenda. I am loving the way your writing Aph, not as a klutzy slut, but as someone with concerns, feelings, and love...cliché I know whatever. Anyway the thing with Annabeth is so sad but I totally get it and appreciate it.
GraphiicChaos chapter 5 . 7/17
I've got to say i was just scrolling through fanfics that I haven't seen updated in awhile to check on their status and I got to say I fell back into the hype on this story again. I can't wait for you to update soon whether it be two days from now or two years but I'll still be here to read it. I know life and whatnot can be pretty crazy but I hope you get through it. And I hope it will be Percy and Thalia ;). But if not I'll still reading it no matter what.
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 7/14
I forgot to add this to my review of chapter 5, but if you are still accepting suggestions for the pairing of the story, I think you should do Percy/Thalia or Percy/Zoë. Just going to say it again, I really love this story.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 7/14
Love this story, and I mean all of it. While I've read stories with similar plot points, it's still quite different from any I've read before, and I really do love this story. I love the fact that I have so many questions that I'm sure will be answered in future chapters (even if I may also simultaneously hate it). I am really looking forward to any future updates you post! :)
PercabethRox2435 chapter 5 . 6/28
Really good. I think that this story is moving in the right direction.
But please, for a percabeth fan, more Percabeth fluff.
azrielhallowed chapter 5 . 6/13
If the point of the stopwatch was to go back in time and redo it all how far will it go back and if it goes to far back his body wouldn't have the same training and all the people he saved and actions he did will have to be done again with a different mentally perspective. That being said if he goes back to the begin how different will Zoe react to his 'actions'?
Morgan d'Arc chapter 5 . 6/12
Im sad you are not continuing this story. It had quite a lot of potential.
StorylessPrince chapter 5 . 5/22
Truly a great story you have here. Im hoping for a another update soon. Curious to see how Percy will deal with Athena later on and Aphrodite's deal.
TalalAlkayalSonofHades chapter 5 . 5/21
come on bro. far out, update this story!
Belthezzor chapter 1 . 5/11
Property?! really? Yea, i'm done. good luck
plz updaaate :(