Reviews for Perseus: Legend of Olympus
It is so depressing that this story is discontinued, I'm down to tears. This story showed so much more promise then PMOT, and it's not nearly as close to it's ending, or even climax. I hope you update some day though!

~Goes to cry in a dark corner~
Hi

Please update this and your other story master of elements
Screwthefates75
Kindred Scarlet chapter 5 . 4/9
Whyyyyyyy why did you have to stop updating this beautiful piece of art ?!
Sovaton chapter 5 . 4/4
My little brother basically stole my account, and when I found this story saved as one of his favorites I decided I might as well check it out. But I'm thankful for him stealing my account now, because this story is truly fantastic. I've never seen an author pull off an OP PJO fanfiction, you're also one of the very few fanfiction authors that has been able to get Annabeth's personality right! Rick Riordan made her such a complex character that few can get right. At some points it would be all over the place, but you'd pretty much explain it within half a second. The stop watch "vision" or whatever was very surprising, like I thought the Piper scene was a reference to Master of the Elements at first. I enjoy stories that sprinkle a bit of what's to come in the future, like in the Matrix when the Oracle explained that the decisions you make aren't going to change, you just have to learn why you made them.

Overall this is truly one of the greatest fanfiction on this site, I'm pretty disappointed that you might not update anymore since you've lost your inspiration. I hope you regain it sometime though, and I seriously can't stop fawning over how original this story is, its spectacular. I wish you the best of luck with your story and real life.
childofdeath2 chapter 3 . 3/25
Why can't he enter the camp?!
GuardianOfTheSeas chapter 5 . 3/22
Ohh please, please, please update this! I love it!
freezeband2001 chapter 5 . 3/15
Please update this story I am begging you please update it love this story and really want to know how it ends so please update
Damnnnnnnnn. Athena is ruthless. This is only the first chapter and I've already cried 3 times Keep up the good work. I love how Percy got rid of Gabe at a young age but I'm still confused about why he still loves Sally but eh. She's his mom.
King of the Souls chapter 5 . 3/4
amazing story I hope you continue
DragonCrusader chapter 2 . 3/1
I will say I personally hope eventually he and Annabeth get together, but I have a bad feeling for that due to what the Fates said. "Those who love him are destined to die" or something like that. Also Artemis is the protector of children so...she is in the right to bark at Athena.
redyourmind chapter 5 . 1/2
Pls continue this story! Its DAMN GOOD!
NexNoche chapter 1 . 1/3
Can't kill a mortal with celestial bronze however if it has iron in it,it can. Although you never did say it was celestial bronze.
fllquiter chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
They way you write is really beautiful and I hope you continue this story. It's too amazing to stop!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Noooo! Where r the updates!?
SonOfPoseidon05 chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
Still one of the best reads that's on this site. The way you wrote each interaction, it just feels so right. And Percy's interaction with Artemis? Such a classic tug of the heart moment. It still has the same impact as it did before. Here's to hoping you'll update soon!