Reviews for Stream of Consciousness
BlueFairy10 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really like how you made this from Suigetsu's perspective, it's interesting to see what he really (probably) thinks of Karin and their whole situation with the war and everything. The only flaw that I see is that I don't think that Suigetsu ever knew that Sasuke tried to kill Karin did he? Oh well good job anyway, I love this pairing!
Ttran2323 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So... he likes women who yell at him? For some reason the first thing I thought was that he might have Nara genes or something.
Sasuke may have those traits but they're just so cliche at this point. Let's go for something different.
Yeah If he fought Sasuke he would get his ass kicked into next Tuesday. Or something.
At that point she probably wouldn't listen.
Everyone has a breaking point. And when his broke...
...good things happened surprisingly. Go Suigetsu!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I like it
Miner603 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I like it. Just one question, how will Naruto react to Suigetsu hitting on his cousin?
Supernatural Crossover Girl chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Awwwwww. I'm seriously squealing here, and giggling because this is just awesome and guys and so funny.
QueenPersephoneofHades chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
:D OMG YAY! Oh man, I didn't know you liked SuigetsuXKarin like I did! I totally adore these two together; screw Sasuke! Suigetsu is soooo much better for Karin!
This was a thoroughly enjoyable fic! I hope we get to see stuff like this from you more often!