Reviews for A Friend of Power
koala789 chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
I might cry. *bawls* IT'S BEAUTIFUL! *sniffle* Yep, I cried.
Fandompandom chapter 5 . 2/28/2017
Oh that was super nice, well done I love this
aria-the-nerd chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
This is a really good fanfiction! I'd love to read how it continues:)
MonJoh chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Absolutely in canon including Arthur's desperate worry for Merlin without admitting it and Merlin's stubborn refusal to reveal himself no matter the cost. Loved all the reactions.
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
Yay, thank you!
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Thank you for turning an awful scene into a friendly ritual! "all of the knights would jokingly get more and more ... Merlin would mock pout and when he thought no one was looking, he would grin as he was eating".
Rez chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
That was a nice reveal. I really felt Merlin's regret. I only wish Morgana had stuck around for a bit of defensive magic when Merlin went on the offence. Thank you for the read. KTN
Marmar chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Really excellent so far! Keep it up!
mersan123 chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Hey,
Thanks for the ride. It was great fun!
Sue
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I love everyone's reactions to Merlin's magic. Gwaine was both funny and sweet, and I liked how the other knights supported him as well, and took care of him. Arthur's reaction was very realistic and canon - him taking a while to accept the lies and that magic is not evil, but eventually coming around.

This story was amazing. Your writing is excellent and I look forward to reading more of your stories :D
Mika271170 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Oh,great angst and emotions!
I loved it!
Marmar chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ahhhhmoremoremore!
grayember13 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
So sad its already done but loved it!
Everything'sGonnaBeAlright chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Loving this story, so very much!
FlYiNgPiGlEtS chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
This story is brilliant. Arthur and Merlin are very much in-character, their thought processes very realistic and perfectly canon with the boys' reluctant (and sometimes not so reluctant) friendship. Especially Merlin - his thoughts on looking after in the beginning and then his disorientation during his imprisonment were very plausible. The knights, as always, are a great addition, and I can picture exactly what their journey would be like: tense and quiet, all of their attention focused on finding Merlin.

Everything about this story is great, including the fast updates, the amount that's in the chapters and changing P.O.V. You write brilliantly. Looking forward to more! :D