Reviews for Bad Guys and Broomsticks
Alexandre.phenix chapter 31 . 5/19/2018
Google map was launch in 2004 ;)
Guest chapter 38 . 12/12/2016
I would of loved it if Ginny become dependent on a cane instead of memory issues, for me it hits to close to home as my gran has amnesia and I have really short term memory, although everything else is brilliant!
G the Headmaster chapter 38 . 4/7/2016
The Jetson? And sprockets?

This was a touching chapter. Sorry that the series seems to be half over:-(
G the Headmaster chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
This is the first time in fan fiction that I've seen the events of 9/11 depicted. As a New Yorker THANK YOU!
G the Headmaster chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
Very emotional chapter.

Loved the names! Are hobbits coming?
G the Headmaster chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Great chapter. Loved the scenes with Tabitha!
Bhushan chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
i appreciate that you showed respect to house elves but i would have appreciated more if you had shown that harry potter has bought a pecie of land just to burry the poor baby elf
J. R. Lewis chapter 38 . 5/27/2015
And they lived happily ever after. There's just no other way it could end. :D

Good and nice story. Took me a while to wrap my thick head around it and the different personalities of the characters. You put more reality into the characters. That is, more of what would/could have happened with war and such as that. And that is a good thing.

Now to move into the other stories. Thanks for writing these stories.
J. R. Lewis chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
I like the chapter overall. House elf changes seem a bit fast, though. I do agree with the changes and 'rocking the boat' is not a bad thing, unless the boat flips over. But it seems to be working. Change is usually slow and often needs a push.
J. R. Lewis chapter 18 . 5/20/2015
A fairly peaceful chapter. I really expected more of a fight from Lionheart Jr. and Sr. Deloris really didn't surprise me. She always seemed like a follower.

Good chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
I really liked this chapter it really got to me and that's very hard for me to feel emotions so great chapter very warming
Jharry1960 chapter 38 . 7/25/2014
Wow. Ginny really took a beating in this story. Harry too. Basically, Harry and Ginny get to love each other and have kids and some money while every other part of their lives is miserable or tainted by sadness because Harry didn't deserve any pure happiness and Ginny didn't give up quidditch to have a family soon enough. So the moral is that there is no such thing as a Happily Ever After and JKR was way too easy on them. Oh well. Really didn't see all this misery coming. I thought it would be like that for awhile but that there would be a turning point. They were making all these sacrifices at the beginning and it was supposed to be so it would be better later. It seems that for every step forward they took three bludger hits. I really did like where it looked like this story was going. The bad guys though, were always smarter than Harry and all his experts. Even without all Harry's resources they kicked his butt for a long time before he could get to them. We never got to see any of Harry's great abilities after his initial years of training. The whole international regency story just evaporated. Ginny lost her physical and mental capacities, sacrificing her time with Harry, busting her butt training, and for that she got a couple of winning seasons with the Harpies. It's a good thing that Harry had such a terrible time before killing Riddle so he could consider their life close to Happily Ever After. It's a good thing he didn't keep a running score card on their lives. It was a sweet last paragraph. I'm sure most of us would at least feel blessed to have the fifty good years and end up with the one that we love, even if they had to have 60 years of horrific tragedies and the fifty years were marred by the after effects of the sixty years. Really trying not to be depressed about how this turned out and see it the way you say Harry sees it.
mooliberry chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
Well Ginny's memory problems ruined the story. I probably won't be reading the sequel.
FriendofMolly chapter 37 . 7/18/2014
Jet,
I can't believe we both missed the spelling of Cho's last name, it's Chang, not Change. But the rest of the chapter came together, perfectly. There was much to cheer, and much to weep about. I am thrilled that Fenrir is now in a cage. Now it's time to help Lavender find a way out of the cage that animal put her in. I hope your readers will see this chapter as an ending of the pain that Riddle started and the beginning of the healing.
Until the Next,
FoM
PS I think someone should practice the Langlock spell on Peter Parkinson, daily. He is such a blowhard
Ratedjforjess chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
I love the story! But why is ginny sooooo needy?