Reviews for A Pillar of Strength
Please update
mandorakat chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
this is really good so far. i hope you continue and genuine gets over the weird insecurity she has or one of them makes a move soon. there's just so much freaking angst!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/11/2017
Just found this story and read it all in one go. I'm not usually one for soul bonds because of the whole free will issue that is sometimes present, but I really like where you're taking this and that they can essentially choose to bond or not. I think that distinction would be very important to someone like Hermione, who has strong views on self-determination and civil liberties.

Will Hermione help Dean with his nightmares of torture like he did for her? And will Hermione verbally, physically, and magically bitch slap Ruby for taking advantage of Sam? Also looking forward to some Castiel/Meg interactions! I always wished that Meg could have been the demon used in the third trial. She could have been "cured" and then she could live happily/snakily ever after with her unicorn...a girl can dream, right? And any chance Bobby will have some romance? I could see him and Andromeda Tonks giving it a shot. They both have had a rough life and deserve better!

I'm curious on the distinction between witchcraft and wizardry, as well as Hermione's theory that witches were made by the Earth to serve as checks and balances. Veerryy interesting. I forget if you've covered this already, but can witches and wizards NOT be possessed by demons? I always envision witches and wizards' magical cores as being part of their souls, not their bodies, so I would think that would keep demons from possessing them even without anti-possession charms and tattoos...but that could just be my headcanon. Also, it's been such a lon time since I've watched the beginning of Supernatural...are Sam and Dean not yet wanted by the FBI or thought dead? If that hasn't happened yet, maybe Hermione could prevent it from happening at all by changing their appearances with a bracelet charm or something so that when they're hunting or posing as cops or FBI agents, they don't look like themselves and their "crimes" can't be traced back to them? Just a thought!
Life-of-Pie18 chapter 17 . 11/3/2017
It's one of the best SPN/HP crossovers I've read so far. I can't wait to see what happens next in the story.
brezzie0 chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
I hope to get to read more soon
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2017
This is amazing. I love the pairing
zombiekins5948 chapter 17 . 9/23/2017
Please update
hateme101 chapter 7 . 9/12/2017
awe i was sort of hoping hermione would get to meet John
Fk306 chapter 17 . 9/7/2017
this is great I look forward to the next update
BratGirl1983 chapter 17 . 8/28/2017
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
MilandaAnza chapter 17 . 8/27/2017
I'm happy to see this updated but I'm rather curious if anyone will point out (or Dean will figure it out) that to keep him out of hell Hermione very likely would have had sex with him.

He not only went to hell he lost out on sex with a pretty girl. Eeesh!

Also I wonder if this bond will have unexpected results on them being vessels. It protects them after all and that may include from saying yes to angels
a person d chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
I love this. I love this so much. Hermione is so cool.
krn0895 chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
I love that you're still writing this story, it's such a great story and I love it!
NerdieBirdie82 chapter 17 . 8/24/2017 happy to see an update on this. what a great chapter, too! I'm glad to see Cas looking into Hermione by himself. hoping you are able to update again soon since this fic has so much potential!
Cassie-011 chapter 17 . 8/24/2017