Reviews for A Pillar of Strength
hateme101 chapter 7 . 9/12
awe i was sort of hoping hermione would get to meet John
Fk306 chapter 17 . 9/7
this is great I look forward to the next update
BratGirl1983 chapter 17 . 8/28
Love it, I look forward to the next chapters.
MilandaAnza chapter 17 . 8/27
I'm happy to see this updated but I'm rather curious if anyone will point out (or Dean will figure it out) that to keep him out of hell Hermione very likely would have had sex with him.

He not only went to hell he lost out on sex with a pretty girl. Eeesh!

Also I wonder if this bond will have unexpected results on them being vessels. It protects them after all and that may include from saying yes to angels
a person d chapter 17 . 8/25
I love this. I love this so much. Hermione is so cool.
krn0895 chapter 17 . 8/25
I love that you're still writing this story, it's such a great story and I love it!
NerdieBirdie82 chapter 17 . 8/24
first...so happy to see an update on this. what a great chapter, too! I'm glad to see Cas looking into Hermione by himself. hoping you are able to update again soon since this fic has so much potential!
Cassie-D1 chapter 17 . 8/24
Love this!
wiccawoman chapter 17 . 8/23
Good story! Can't wait to see where this is going!
666Spektor chapter 17 . 8/22
...yeah but will Hermione want to help Heaven? I don't think so!
Please update!
Aru chapter 17 . 8/21
Hi, thanks so much for updating. So far its a pretty great story. Just one question though, is this going to be a threesome? All three being linked magically is great, but i ship dean and hermione so hard i kinda wish sam wouldnt be in a menage a trois. It's your story of course, and i am pretty sure i will keep reading anyway...just wanted to brace myself if hermione n dean dont get to be exclusive :(
Lovely... please update soon.
Onyx Obsidian chapter 17 . 8/20
Wonderful!
Nanyin chapter 16 . 7/27
Oh you can't leave this here!
MilandaAnza chapter 16 . 6/11
I really wish you would continue this