Reviews for Swimming Naked In Brandy
Archived.FG97 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was so sad! :'( xx
Rachel Wilder chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great story! Not the predictable scenarios at all...love your quick looks into Deacon and Rayna's past.
KarenES chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is wonderful, I am so glad you did this! I love all your five things and the way you continually surprised me throughout this story. Your writing is really great. Thanks so much and I hope you'll continue writing for Nashville!
BeckyPo chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Number 1 is just so sadnto think about. Number 2 is how I am left feeling after most every episode of Nashville...if only. Number 3 I am wondering what year this was? Early on I am guessing? Number 4 was my favorite! Number 5 the last line was my favorite.
Shiny Jewel chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Really nice work. #2 might have been my favorite...so incredibly sweet. These were really creative and I especially loved how different each of Deacon's regrets were from one another. Thanks for sharing this!
soaper410 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Wonderful answer to the August prompt!

Really cool perspective on Deacon's first experience with alcohol, loved that he regretted not kissing her. Loved that Bucky was like "I ain't touching this with a 10 foot pole" when he realized Deacon had made a comment about Ray's outfit.

Wow #4 was devastating when he realized it wasn't Ray.

Thank you so much for posting!