Reviews for Facing the Future
CottonMiX chapter 23 . 3/12
though i wish sakura could heal minato
iceangelz19 chapter 8 . 2/19
I'm upset about all the negative changes that have happened already but kakashi being so... cold
is painful wow
iceangelz19 chapter 11 . 2/18
BloodPokemon101 chapter 34 . 7/22/2016
This was an total ass-pull. There's no way Hinata should be able to control Gaara's sand. Just no way. I can understand trying make Hinata (and female characters in general) more of a badass. But it's not badassary if you have pull plot armor like this. And being a badass doesn't necessarily mean win everything you're faced with. It just means being able to hold your own, win or lose. Once again, Hinata controlling Gaara's sand, total ass-pull. Especially considering that Hinata DOESN'T have affinity in Earth and she CAN'T control a Tailed Beast.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 33 . 7/21/2016
As much as I love the fight, and the possiblity of Hinata destroying Gaara's sand...because it has chakra and all... I find it cringey that she's able to control it. No, just no. She shouldn't be able to control unless she has an affinity in Earth. Subdue and destroy it? A possible yes. But actual take control or it? No, just no. Absolutely not. I just call it total ass-pull and plot armor. Especially, considering the fact that the sand is part of the One-Tails. So are you considering the fact that Hinata can control a Tailed Beast? That's even more of a bullshit. The fight would have been less cringey if Hinata had won without the ass pull control of Gaara's sand.

But anyway, loving the story so far. That's just my only complaint.
acetwolf94 chapter 36 . 4/26/2016
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 36 . 4/21/2016
It's been a year~
Guest chapter 35 . 4/21/2016
Lol why kill off her fingers?
caesaraugusta chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
Great fic!
fernandaE chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
Love your story, hope that you will update soon
irezel chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
just read the first 12 chapters, and started the 13th, but i see why you are editing them. you are improving the chapters greatly! i'm looking forward to more! :)
KINGlena chapter 35 . 10/1/2015
Loving the story. Why doesn't she just grow the fingers back she has the seal and the skills. Also as a medic nin shouldn't she Carry a medic pack with antidotes to posions? Being that she is 35, she should be experienced enough to not just rely on her chakra techniques. Also this has been bugging me, what happened to rin? Keep up the good work!
Haru chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
Yeeeeee Sakura is awesomee
Haru chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
I don't really know much about Hinata, but that was pretty cool.
Haru chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
He's a little colder, but it's interesting to see this side of Kakashi. Nice writing.