Reviews for Facing the Future
cloystreng chapter 1 . 4/16
Alright, well I'm looking foward to when you get to this far in the story to update.
Skyray chapter 2 . 4/6
Ugh, flashback wall of doom! Just so you know will be skipping those lol (tl;dr as they say)

Love the characterisation of Saruka so far and how she was able to tell her age by the clothing in her wardrobe. I'm guessing her age was picked for the purpose of the seal, but it's still quite refreshing to see she didn't come back strait to the day of her graduation! :)
Wayward Spiral chapter 40 . 3/24
Ah, okay. Gaara statement retracted.
Wayward Spiral chapter 39 . 3/24
Another nitpick. While I really do like the girls actually being strong and living up to their potential in this story... I don't think Hinata would have won that fight. If nothing else, he would have lost it and transformed so he could kill her. Some of the others? Yes, just not unstable Gaara.
Wayward Spiral chapter 15 . 3/23
Just a nitpick. If Kakashi thought Sakura did save Obito, and used time travel to do it... wouldn't he assume she would just have done it later in life? As in she grows up, travels back, saves Obito, and then returned home? Her de-aging herself and staying in what to her was the past seems like a strange jump in logic especially as there is evidence of her being born and raised in Konoha. Nonetheless, liking the story.
Kurai Ummei chapter 42 . 3/19
Moooooooooorrrrreeeeeeeee!
Qinetiq chapter 5 . 2/9
If you thought that adding Kabuto into the mix was good idea, you were wrong. Dropped due to lack of interest.
Nihil Asara chapter 25 . 1/28
Someone's probably already commented on this, but you've been leaving out the "y" in Kyuubi. Also, you've been using hyphens instead of dashes.
Alpenwolf chapter 45 . 1/22
A shame that you changed places, but well, that's your decision.
Alpenwolf chapter 27 . 1/21
I onced managed to make myself cry while writing a chapter, but don't bother to search that one story, I have taken it down.
Alpenwolf chapter 12 . 1/21
That Kakashi scares me and now I gotta wonder ... where is Obito? Buried or alive?
Alpenwolf chapter 6 . 1/21
What's a good time travel fanfiction without one villian that travelled with the hero?
Joshua chapter 14 . 1/18
The past few chapters have really been very interesting! Now it seems she will taking a role once taken by her scarred team mate. This story is really grabbing my interest and tempting my want to read more.
Joshua chapter 2 . 1/18
Interesting development! I was not disappointed. Now I'm drawn to read more to figure out this puzzle. Good job.
Joshua chapter 1 . 1/18
A Sakura time travel story? Now this idea, I have not come upon until now. So far of what I read, I can expect some nice development to come.