Reviews for Facing the Future
BloodPokemon101 chapter 34 . 7/22
This was an total ass-pull. There's no way Hinata should be able to control Gaara's sand. Just no way. I can understand trying make Hinata (and female characters in general) more of a badass. But it's not badassary if you have pull plot armor like this. And being a badass doesn't necessarily mean win everything you're faced with. It just means being able to hold your own, win or lose. Once again, Hinata controlling Gaara's sand, total ass-pull. Especially considering that Hinata DOESN'T have affinity in Earth and she CAN'T control a Tailed Beast.
BloodPokemon101 chapter 33 . 7/21
As much as I love the fight, and the possiblity of Hinata destroying Gaara's sand...because it has chakra and all... I find it cringey that she's able to control it. No, just no. She shouldn't be able to control unless she has an affinity in Earth. Subdue and destroy it? A possible yes. But actual take control or it? No, just no. Absolutely not. I just call it total ass-pull and plot armor. Especially, considering the fact that the sand is part of the One-Tails. So are you considering the fact that Hinata can control a Tailed Beast? That's even more of a bullshit. The fight would have been less cringey if Hinata had won without the ass pull control of Gaara's sand.

But anyway, loving the story so far. That's just my only complaint.
acetwolf94 chapter 36 . 4/26
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
It's been a year~
Lol why kill off her fingers?
caesaraugusta chapter 36 . 12/11/2015
Great fic!
fernandaE chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
Love your story, hope that you will update soon
irezel chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
just read the first 12 chapters, and started the 13th, but i see why you are editing them. you are improving the chapters greatly! i'm looking forward to more! :)
KINGlena chapter 35 . 10/1/2015
Loving the story. Why doesn't she just grow the fingers back she has the seal and the skills. Also as a medic nin shouldn't she Carry a medic pack with antidotes to posions? Being that she is 35, she should be experienced enough to not just rely on her chakra techniques. Also this has been bugging me, what happened to rin? Keep up the good work!
Haru chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
Yeeeeee Sakura is awesomee
Haru chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
I don't really know much about Hinata, but that was pretty cool.
Haru chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
He's a little colder, but it's interesting to see this side of Kakashi. Nice writing.
bloomsburry chapter 33 . 9/23/2015
*sighs* This story was look promising at first...but then, after reading this chapter. I give up. The characters are turning OOC. Like Hinata. I don't believe Hinata could have defeated Gaara. Hinata controllonging Gaara's sand? That's just absurd. Or you just make this ability up to create some sort of connection between Hinata and Gaara? For sure, Gaara and Hinata are going to be a pair in this story.

I was wiling to ignore a lot of discrepancies in this story, especially the conflicting events that occurred with Sakura while she was still in the future. A lot of things didn't add up. I think you should do another rewrite. Look into the details of the story more, especially the character backgrounds of the alternate-universe characters.
bloomsburry chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
This story would be really great indeed if there aren't obvious discrepancies in the events that occurred. I got confused in the 'Kage' chapter because Sakura just realized that Danzo was the current Hokage. How can't she notice the faces in the Hokage mountain when she's been in the past for more than a week or so? That's just...confusing. And when team 7 finally meet Kakashi, why didn't he recognize Sakura? He would remembered something or perhaps curious when he realized that Sakura looks like the woman who saved his team years ago. He would have stared at her, look at her curiously or ask her on the spot if she happens to have an older relative that exactly look like her. It's really...kinda irritating with these kind of discrepancies.

And what's the deal with Orochimaru? I'm also confused on that part...the part when I thought he survive after Sakura killed Sasuke...I was so confused about that. I just started to realize that he and Sakura are in the same timeline. I thought Orochimaru's perspective was from the future while Sakura in the past. It was not properly explained. Why is he suddenly in the past?
varee chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
I know it's a minor matter, but doesn't Yin stand for black? As such, won't Tsunade's technique be called Black Strength Seal?
Cheers,