Reviews for Detox
Wonderbee31 chapter 16 . 1m
Man, and thinking about Voyager, if that's all she had to go through, surprised she hadn't cracked like an egg now lol.
Fulgrim chapter 15 . 1/14
This is mag-nificent! Splendiferous! Rib-crackingly hilarious!

No, I'm not exaggerating. ;)

I've read this over on SpaceBattles as well, and can't get enough of it.

Talking of the SB version... PLEASE tell me the picture of the Voyager ladies wearing Sailor Senshi outfits actually happened in the Detox-verse, back when everyone was high on Talaxian pheromones! That would be truly priceless - doubly so if some poor planet that didn't know any better was convinced that the Sailor Senshi are real because of what Janeway, B'Elanna, Seven, Kes and Seska got up to while in-costume... :D
Max chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
In one word: "wow"

This story is better than the ACTUAL series! :P

Hope you continue this!
Ironbear chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Poor Harry. He actually had to go and jinx them by saying that? ROFLMAO!

I have the distinct feeling he's going to find out just how much worse it can get, huh?
Seska1729 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
"I have a much better fashion sense than they do..." The Doctor remarked. "Especially Six."

Oh my god.

Please. Never say the name Colin Baker around me.
Nerd91 chapter 9 . 10/2/2014
well...everything seems to blow up in Harry's face but at least the Borg were killed and everyone lived...kind of happily ever after.

I always thought that if janeway had a phaser rifle she would name it BETSY. Imagine my surprise when you called her rifle BETSY.

'fascinating'
- Spock.
BKL8008 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
A great explanation for a horrible episode! Well done!
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I'll have to get back to this later, but this is hilarious!
It explains a lot.
Great job!
I always wondered why they were so silly, and whatever became of Baby Borg? Thought it was a girl, though?
Hope you do a chapter with the other 1/2 Borg kids; always wanted to see more of them.
andrew.janssen.5 chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
The only Star Trek story I've ever read that was funnier than this was John Ford's novel, "How Much for Just the Planet?" and that story climaxed with a pie fight between Kirk's command crew and their Klingon counterparts.
Ari989 chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
Nice! I really enjoyed this story arc and hope to see more like it in the future, even though the standalone chapters are good too. Thanks for the update!
ultrag453 chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Was Juliet Jarot a real character in the show? Or just from the elite force series?
Sora with an S chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Yeah... that WOULD suck.
VFR6 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
Wait, i thought this was a snippet run story. You came up with half of this story's plot?
Heliosion chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
So funny... Ribs really really hurt! More please!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
Thanks for the new chapter, brought some light into my day with making me laugh. :XD