Reviews for Detox
13jlin chapter 5 . 4/22
Brilliant!
Cemalidor chapter 5 . 1/13
Looks like the insanity is spreading to Earth as well via the transmitted logs. :XD
Cemalidor chapter 4 . 1/13
Skyclad... indeed... You DO love to mess around with the characters, don't you? :) Well, carry on.
Cemalidor chapter 2 . 1/13
I think 'insane' isn't even getting close to it, making me laugh that hard classifies this nearly NSFW, since it might have people think that i'm insane giggling before the Pc. ;)
Cemalidor chapter 1 . 1/13
Nicely written, but the last three sentences made my day. :XD
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 1/12
Funny chapter, nice work and thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
tempest10 chapter 5 . 1/12
You finally updated! I was afraid this would be left hanging.
I love Harry's parent's reaction. Does this mean he will have to actually get married to Seven? I hope so; they'd make a cute couple.
Heliosion chapter 5 . 1/12
Insane but amusing
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 5 . 1/11
Whoa...where the did big jump come from re: Harry and Seven getting hitched?! Pretty sure Ch. 4 had them still as dating one another, and now they're married? And so is Tom and B'Elanna? I get that we're not seeing EVERY moment of the detox process and the crew's efforts to get Voyager back on a completely even keel, but that's a bit of a jump you did there!

;D

Still, getting to see Mrs. Kim being a proud Korean mother/grandmother was brilliant! And Libby cursing Section 31 for - having her encourage Harry to take the Voayger slot over her new fiance? - screwing over her relationship with Harry was just gold!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 4 . 1/11
Well now...the crew's forced Casual Clothes Day just took a turn for the "Giggity giggity goo!" with Seven showing Borg logic to be very enticing. Having Kes pulling something the Eleventh Doctor just did in the last Christmas special was a hoot as well! Gotta remember if the ODN conduit-eating parasites were from an episode or not...mostly likely not, since that would have been too wacky to be in an episode :D
necro-wulf chapter 5 . 1/11
Incidentally, are the Kims jewish? 'Cause I'm getting a Jewish mother vibe here. I know that a lot of the same sociological patterns are often expressed by traditional Chinese families, but It has a different feel, so I dunno.

And what was that bit about Section 31?

I know this is referential, but its been a solid decade since I've seen the show, at least, a little more to go on would be helpful.

Also, you have stories with actual plot you could be writing. Some of those other guys would probably freak if they knew you were posting on this. Thankfully this is pretty obscure. Well, for you.
Quathis chapter 5 . 1/11
Very interesting to see how the folks back on Earth are taking the news. Certainly makes for good comedy. Until next time.
rk-writer chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
This was hilarious!
Please keep writing.
ChakraKitty chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
This was hilariouis! i love it!
Shao Leafwalker chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Rolling on the ground laughing my ass off here.

So glad to see that Voyager being weird as heck wasn't something that was just me.