Reviews for The Make Believe Theory
cricketsnothollow chapter 2 . 1/24
"You can call that a badly written story. I call that shit my life." Omg, I love the style of this one. It gives me this nostalgia of "The Outsiders" (Stay golden, Ponyboy!) It's amazing. It really felt like I was sitting down with someone who starts off with, "Okay, so THIS bitch..." Love love love.
xXSilverArrowXx chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
I loved this so much. Ughh, the writing style and plot was just so good. I loved how you portrayed Sasuke's character too. Keep on writing! 3
Cassandra Echizen chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
Thanks.. Nice story.. I cried because yeah.. Its was so fucking pain to lose ur best friend knowing that you'll never get to see them in this earth ever again...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Nice!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
This is really nice. Incredibly well written. Good job!
chercat chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AU FIC I HAVE EVER READ
BlossomsInTheWind chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Amazing! :,)
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Amazing fix. It seems so real and got me teary eyed and all that crap. Superb job! Best POV fix I've ever read.
QUACK3RS chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
this story was so interesting to read. liked how sasuke and kiba were best friends, and liked the pace of the story. you are a very talented writer!
Holy SHIT chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Did I like it?
FUCK IT—I LOVED IT.
I SWEAR I STILL KEEP LOVING EVERY ONE OF YOUR STORIES.
AND THIS ONE.
THIS. ONE.
I will never stop freakin out about how perfectly you write Sasuke. I love him and I love the way you write him. His first person POV is spot on and I couldn't stress enough how perfect it is.
Perfect perfect perfect PERFECT PERFECT.
If I had the shame and time to write hugeass reviews on all of your stories, I would definitely do it.
One day.
shadowereign chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Great story, very heart felt. :)
schadenfreude chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
This is amazingly nice!
LorettaBr chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I loved your story, it was great !
Keep on with the good work :)
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Loved this! It was different & I adore different.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/14/2014