Reviews for Konoha's Pariahs
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 10/5
Awesome story. Can't wait for more.
Ahyah chapter 12 . 10/4
Looking forward to reading your future chapters...
WelshDragon18 chapter 12 . 7/25
hope you update this story its really good.
SPark681 chapter 12 . 7/23
Glad to hear you got your account back and looking forward to the awesome chapters that you'll produce so keep up the great work!
Blade Runner chapter 9 . 6/29
DEAR JESUS! That message to the flamers just gave me a heart attack and nearly killed me!
TitanSteel chapter 12 . 6/28
each and every chapter you wrote were marvelous. it was so good that I couldn't stop before I read all of them without any break or pause. hope to read next chapter of this story without too much delay, it is a very good story after all.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 6/13
So are you adding Yakumo to the harem? What about Tenten or Haku? Please please say yes.
Banjo the Fox chapter 5 . 6/9
Hinata bashing... Really?
Fuck this fic and fuck you.
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 6/9
Fantastic chapter, excellently done.
Banjo the Fox chapter 3 . 6/9
Absolutely fantastic! I loved it so very much! Naruto and his team putting those fucks in their place!
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 6/9
Fantastic chapter! Stunning and truly unique! Excellently done, looking forward to the next chapter and I hope to see some serious fucking Council/Konoha/Kakashi/Kurenai bashing.
Mdhunter here. Yay! Hurray! Glad to hear you're back! Please continue this story, soon! Looking forward! Thanks!
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 4/8
Hmm. I do hope he will be working alongside, or recruiting, the clans of his teammates. After all, the Aburame are collectively feared and it sounds like he is quite friendly with the Kurama clan. Maybe recruiting/subverting/sparing the clans/families of others that also help him?
Pretty interesting story but a bit too dark, I mean Naruto is Orochimaru evil in this, just can't see Naruto being like that, even in a case of revenge, I'd picture him more like Itachi. Also, Zabuza's moniker is 'Kirigakure no Kijin' not 'Kiri no Oni', an 'Oni' is pretty much an Ogre while Kijin or Majin are either demons or devils. Thirdly, I think you should have started this story at the Shippuden timeline, even if Naruto is abused all his life, it doesn't make sense for a twelve year old to be so dark and conniving, I mean even Sasuke wasn't that cunning, his 'ultimate plan' involved going to a guy fifty times stronger than him and planning to steal his body to try deceiving him, yeah, not a good plan. A fifteen or sixteen year old is leaps and bounds more intelligent than a twelve year old even if it's only a three year time difference, not to mention while on his training trip Naruto would be exposed to more of the world leading to him becoming more vengeful but also more intelligent and cunning with battle experience, also teenagers are some pretty nasty and conniving little fkers than a preteen. I also don't see the reason of Yakumo and Kurai, Naruto should have been taken as an apprentice by Anko, Yakumo is apparently a 'sister figure' and really her and Kurai haven't served a purpose in the story, if anything they're just a waste of screen time that could be given to Naruto and Anko, also please quit portraying Anko as a blushing virgin, while I doubt she's a seductress given her loud brash nature in canon, I still doubt she's a virgin.

Aside from that, it's a pretty good story
Bigun03 chapter 11 . 1/21