Reviews for Lethe
xXSilent DreamerXx chapter 20 . 8/9
Yes, just yes.

While this chapter was definitely something I did NOT expect, I loved everything from your version of Holy Nightmare Co.'s origins to the test Ifriti went through.

However, there were a few times where the comma placement seemed a little off, but it may have been deliberate.
Space Dimentio chapter 20 . 8/7
Good, good, yes, good
Very good depiction
The horror
funroulle chapter 20 . 8/7
(It's gummyninjagirl01 with a changed username!)

OMF WE I DIDN'T EXPECT ANY CHAPTER LIKE THIS. I WAS EXPECTING SOMETHING WITH THE TWO CORRUPTIVE BITCHES AND KIRBY BUT THIS WAS AWESOME ASF. I ALSO LOVE THE WAY YOU INCORPORATED MINOR CHARACTERS (such as mini bosses and random bad guys) INTO THIS. LIKE, IT REMINDS ME OF REAL LIFE: IN HISTORY WE KNOW ABOUT ALL THOSE PEOPLE BUT OF COURSE THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST THE MENTIONED HUMANS WHO LIVE LIVES TOO. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? LIKE, IN KIRBY, WE KNOW ALL ABOUT KIRBY, MK, ALL THOSE CHARACTERS. WHAT WE DON'T HEAR ABOUT IS THE RANDOM BAD GUYS, HOW THEY FEEL, WHAT KIND OF LIFE THIS CERTAIN CHARACTER HAD, WHAT IS THAT CHARACTER'S FAV FOOD.

I should probably stop typing in all caps but I'm just excited sorry jsskkydblgssl

You did a great job with this chapter, as you always do~. But I also had a thought in mind while reading the chapter, congrats on 20 chapters! If it were me, i probably wouldn't get past chapter 1, kill me, but you are doing awesome with this and it's great.

Love the detail you put into Ifriti's drugged and tortured state. He has so much hope it makes me wanna root for him (but because he's a bad guy in-game, he'll probably either do horrible things and won't be aware of it, do horrible things is aware of it and feels fuckin disgusted, or will be so broken that he's a slave to Nightmare and won't have a spirit afterwards (my fave theory)).

I'm looking forward to the next chapter and thanks for this one! *winks asexually*
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 20 . 8/6
holy damn i wasn't actually expecting HNM to appear in the story like this :'D
i would say this is a great break for my emotions buuuuuuut it's nOt QvQ improbablyasmuchableedingheartasIfritiisahahaha...

now i have two questions
is smol Tac mute? aaaaand are we gonna see these guys again?
guess time will tell...

funnily enough, i think i like Cultra a lot, just for her attitude

all in all, really good chapter
here's hoping the next one doesn't kill me-
Canny chapter 20 . 8/6
When i saw this update I fucking screamed
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 19 . 6/28
I don't remember the last time I reviewed Lethe (I took a break from it for at least a year because of school), but know that I'm still 100% on board. I could be your beta for the summer at least, if you still need one.
kitzykat chapter 19 . 6/20
yeeyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i ca n beta read fir u bro
funroulle chapter 19 . 6/19
Eyyyyyyyyyyy, (I actually read the first have of this chapter half an hour after it was uploaded but I had to do some stuff for like five hours so I reread it lmao)

After all that's happened, it's nice to see Fumu lookin' good (has she gotten any nightmares as well recently?). I wonder if she's studying the Star Rod, does she know a little more about the galaxy/universe/whatever than the villagers and even Dedede?

(DID I SEE SOME HINTS OF DEDEDE/ESCARGO IN THERE BTW? DID I SPELL ESCARGO'S NAME RIGHT? IM LIKE HALF ASLEEP)

I actually want the lil army to be scared of smol squirrels, that'd be funny and cute and would lighten up the mood (but some sad deaths and injuries are great too ;D)

All in all, nice chapter!
Neroperonui chapter 19 . 6/19
Ohhh my god. When Meta Knight was mentioned I literally fucking died inside at the thought of how Fumu's gonna take this whenever she eventually finds out. Oh man, I'm still not over his death.
Seeing Fumu once again feels super great, she's slowly become one of my favorites in both Leech and Lethe, I just adore the way you write her.
I also love the little details you added as usual, but especially with Fumu touching her hair, it was a very nice touch.
Once again, I look forward to the next chapter! and I wish you luck in finding a beta reader!
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 19 . 6/19
OW MY HEART
I MEan good chapter but oW MY HEART
HALF OF ME REALLY WANTS TO KNOW HOW FUMU WOULD REACT TO ALL THE SHIT THAT WENT DOWN, THE OTHER HALF HOPES SHE NEVER FINDS OUT

alsoimalwaysuptobeabetareaderifyouwant-
GreenCAT the second chapter 18 . 4/24
M
kitzykat chapter 18 . 4/21
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 18 . 4/20
eeeee it's back! (not knowing what would happen next was beginning to drive me nuts 'D)

but anyway
someone should tell Kirby that if he plays with fire, he's gonna get burned...more than he already has been
and is Marx trying to get Kirby to be interested in fucking with people too? .

all in all, though, great chapter as usual!
kitzykat chapter 16 . 1/25
I crave more
it is a mystery chapter 1 . 1/23
HHHOOOAHHH I LOV THI S SO MUCH u dont understand i Really Hope you update it One Day