Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Combat Instructor
great
DraxAQN chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I really liked this.
Blood D. Cherry chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
good
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I have to ask...what was up with that face-sitting? The first time it happened, I thought it was an accident and Alleyne was just being tsundere, but the second and third time just confused me. Besides that, the one-shot had a good, solid background so it wasn't just pure smut.
Hell is fun21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
hey Raptor, i have a question, will you be doing a NarutoxWerbellia lemon (Werbellia is also known as the swamp witch in Queen's Blade series, she is the witch's host, the swamp witch is really the spider crotch-piece on Werbellia) it would be interesting if you did.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
funny sweet cute and tender
tight'n chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
finally NarutoxAlleyne! been waiting for this!

Airi, Nyx and Alleyne. wish the next one was with Nanael (these 4 are my favourites in queen's blade), but maybe after the Head Angel?

well i really like that you're a dedicated lemon writer, ever thought of making real icha icha? jk XD
mikethepokemaster chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I've read most of your stories and have to say they have kind of stale in the sex department i mean it kind of like you copy in paste most of it from your other lemons but i don't mean you should stop writing lemons but change it a bit and spice it up. Hope keep writing sorry it this seem mean or like i am hating on you that not the impression i am trying to give you. If you write any more lemon crossover can you do a high school of the dead one with Saeko she my favorite. Also can you make it so Naruto be in that world, Maybe have be the most notorious student there or something.
Xivitai chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
What else could be expected from dumbass like naruto other than tolerate this bitch.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
The plot itself is not very good since Naruto make it pretty clear that he is not happy, and should have reacted. Understandable, and forgiven, since we have some many erotic content !
The Head Angel ? Really ? Sure why not ? There is just so many pairing to do.
Toa Sparda chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I love your stories I was wondering if you could translate your stories into Spanish for Latin America than other people read it
bankai777 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
a interesting story indeed.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ok honestly loved that. On a sidenote...imagine Sakura meeting the council...now imagine one of the old man stupidly telling Alleyne to take her filthy mate and the 'wide headed whore' with her...The moment that part about sakura was said...woooboy. Imagine what was gonna happen to Konohamaru when he called her an ugly witch with a wide forehead. (Inner Sakura out in full rage)
fairy.tail's.storm.king chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Good story as always cant wait for the up comeing pairing the main ones am looking forward to is the ex-queen the leader of the rebals and the sanke woman
SeductiveSerpent chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
(Sigh)...I never get tired of these crossovers...